I Need You

I need you.

Ashton:

Is what he whispers on the phone. He's thousands of miles away and you feel awful that there's nothing you can do for him. "I'm right here Ash..." you say back, wanting nothing more than to wrap him in your arms. "No... I need you... here. With me. In my arms." You frown as he speaks, just wanting time to go by faster.

Calum:

Is what you say, holding your arms out as you lay sick in bed for the third day. A warm smile crosses his face as he chuckles, coming over and bringing you into the warmth of his arms. "How's this?" he questions quietly, brushing some hair from your feverish forehead. "Much better," you reply, smiling into his cotton t-shirt.

Luke:

Is what you say over one of your Skype calls, tears falling at a quick pace. "The one time I need you most and you're so far away..." He glanced at you before looking down at what you assumed was his phone. Silence spread over the two of you before he spoke again. "My flight's booked for tomorrow morning. I'll be there soon."

Michael:

Is what he mumbles on the phone as you're out picking up his medicine. "I'll be right there Mike, I just gotta pay and I'll be right home." He whined on the other end. "But I need you now..." He stretched out the 'w' sound, and you could help but laugh at his childish antics. "20 minutes babe. And I'll be right back home."