something we're not

something we're not; demetria

Calum:

"You wanna be more than just friends,

I can't go through this again"

"Hey!" an all too familiar voice called out. Please don't be talking to me, please don't be talking to me, you thought as you quickened your pace. "(y/n)!" Shit. You stopped and turned around, a forced smile making its way on to your face. "Calum," you said awkwardly,"Hi." He was beaming. Calum sauntered up to you, leaving his friends behind. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "So, how have you been?" You glanced up at him,"Great," you shrugged off his arm,"Look, I really have to get going." Calum gently grabbed your arm,"C'mon, please (y/n)? Just say yes this one time. It'll be fun. Free food." You pinched your nose,"I said no, Calum." The look on his face said that he clearly was not taking that as an answer,"It's just one simple date. You know you want to,"he said, nudging your side. You simply walked away. You could hear his quick footsteps. "What's going on? I'm only asking you for one date and all you do is brush me off. What is so terribly wrong with me that you refuse my offers every time?" he asks. You stare into his eyes,"Nothing is wrong with you Calum. I just don't feel that way about you. And maybe if you didn't harass me everyday, asking me if I want to go out on a date with you, that would actually make me like you more. Have you ever thought about that, Calum?" You huffed and stomped to class. Lovely, Calum thought before making his way to his own class. Calum didn't give up hope, though. He wasn't sure how, but he was going to convince you to go out on a date with him.

Ashton:

"I hear you're telling everyone you know

That I'm the one like you can't let me go"

You sat with your friends at the back of the lunchroom. Alison, one of your best friends, was telling a story, until two senior girls came up to you. It was odd considering that you were only a freshman. It was like some underlying rule that freshman's could only hang out with other freshman's. You guessed it was because you were new meat. "Um...hi?" you say, suddenly uncomfortable by their presence. "Is it true?" one of them blurts out. The taller one hits her over the head,"Julie, shut up. Julie grumbled something under her breath. "But seriously though, is it true?" The taller one groaned again,"Julie!" Julie rolled her eyes,"Oh be quiet, Rachel. You want to know too." You sat there, watching the two of them bicker. You had absolutely no clue what was going on. "Is what true...?" you asked. "Is it true that you're going out with Ashton Irwin?" Rachel asked, her eyes growing wider by them second. You nearly choked on your own spit. "Ashton Irwin?" you repeated, your mouth agape. The girls nodded their head expectantly, waiting for you to answer. "No, but where did you hear that?" you asked. "Um, we heard it from Shelly, who heard it from Marcus, who heard it from Ashton himself," replied Julie. You looked at her unbelievingly. Ashton Irwin was a very attractive junior who had every girl's heart in the palm of his hand. Including yours. "Are you sure he said me?" The pair nodded. "Oh...well we're not. You must've gotten your information mixed up," you said, wanting nothing more than for them to go away. "Weird...we'll talk to Ashton about it later. Nice to meet you, (y/n)." You waved,"Nice to meet you too." You turned back to your friends. All of them were staring at you. "What the hell was that?" Alison asked. "I have no clue," you muttered looking down at your food. Ashton Irwin could have any girl he wanted, and you were 100% that girl was not you.

Luke:

"We had some fun, but now it's gonna end,

But you always made it hard for me to stop,"

Luke pushed you against his bedroom door. His lips sucked harshly on the sweet spot you had on your neck. You let out an airy moan. As his hand slid beneath your shirt, you were sucked back into reality. You had come here for a reason and this was definitely not it. "Luke," you mumbled as he left kisses along your collar bone. "Hm?" he hummed. You lightly pushed on his chest, indicating that you wanted him to stop. He pulled back, confusion flooding his face. "What? Did I do something wrong?" he asked. You shook your head,"No, no. You're fine. It's just...I came here because I wanted to tell you something." Luke's lips formed an 'o' shape and he sat down on his bed. You hesitantly walked in front of him, knowing that if you sat next to him, you would get pulled back into what you were doing before. "I think we should, uh, stop this," you said whilst gesturing to the two of you. Luke's eyebrows scrunched together. He was still confused. "What do you mean?" he asked. You bit your lip,"I mean us. This. What we were doing a few moments ago. It- it was fun, but it should end." You looked at him, hoping for an answer soon. "Why?" he asked, crossing his arms. He didn't seem angry, that was good. He actually seemed kind of depressed about this new information. "I want to start looking for a relationship. An actual one. Not like the bullshit one's I've had before." Luke nodded and stood up again. Now that he was standing, he was extremely close to you. "So you're saying that you want this to stop?" he asked before kissing you slowly. "You don't want to continue?" he said again, he said while putting one of his hands on your bum, pushing you into his body. You looked up at him. Even in the dim light, you could see that his blue eyes were darker than usual. He moved his hand from your bum to your lower back while his other hand brushed a strand of hair out of you face. "You don't want," he kissed your jaw,"me to continue to fuck you senseless?" You took in a sharp breath as he went from kissing your jaw to your neck. He took your silence as an answer. "I didn't think so," he said in between kisses.

Michael:

"This isn't love boy, this ain't even close

But you always think we're something that we're not"

You were cuddled into Michael as he watched a movie while you were on your phone. You were so preoccupied that you didn't notice Michael looking down at you every few seconds. If you were paying attention, you would've heard his heart hammering into his chest at a rapid pace. "(y/n)?" Michael said in a shaky voice. You stopped scrolling through your phone,"Yeah?" Michael took a deep breath in,"I, uh, I love you." Michael felt your body tense. It was as if everything inside of you had froze. "(y/n)?" You shot up from your seat and nearly fell off the couch when you reached for your jacket that was on the coffee table. "Michael...I-I have to go." Michael quickly stood up and grabbed your wrist, making you face him. You shut your eyes tightly, wishing this would all just go away. "You're afraid," Michael whispered. You opened your eyes and jerked your wrist away from his grip. "I'm not anything, Michael," you snapped. Your face softened when you saw the hurt look Michael wore. You rubbed your temples, trying to avoid the impending headache. "This isn't love, Michael," you said. He frowned down at you,"Then what is it, (y/n)? Because I've never felt this way about any girl I have ever gone out with. And I know it can't just be me. I know you feel the same way. But you're scared, (y/n). You're scared to admit that you actually care for me. I don't know why, but I know you are. I want you to know that I'm not going to hurt you. I would never do that to you." You shook your head,"You're wrong, Michael. You're not in love with me, and I am sure as hell not in love with you. You don't even know what love is. Love doesn't exist, Michael. And if it does, than this is not it." And with that, you left. You wanted to turn and look back at the brokenhearted boy behind you, but you kept your head held high and marched back to your house.

''

luke's though haha..

hehe

hihi

chest pains..