another lad gets jealous

Another lad gets jealous {5/4 + band}

{ your POV, girl((: }

Ashton and Calum had invited me to go to dinner with them and the boys. I agreed and got ready. It wasn't a fancy dinner, just a "hey let's to out to eat" kind of dinner. Ashton rang me and said that he'd pick me up. I stepped outside and waited for Ash. After a few minutes he pulled up in my driveway. I got in and turned up the radio and screamed the lyrics from the top of my lungs.

Ashton and I were the first ones there, so we got a table and ordered our drinks. "I have to tell you something y/n." I raised an eyebrow. "But, ill tell you later." Ashton said looking over at the guys as they were coming towards us. "Heyy!!" All of them said. I hugged all of them and scooted further in the booth to make room. Michael sat beside me and kept bugging me. The entire time we kept bugging and teasing each other. I grabbed his beanie and put it on my head. "Mine now!" I teased. Michael pouted. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Give it back!" He muttered. "You two are so cute together!" I heard a soft slow voice say. I looked up and it was an elderly woman. I shook my head. "Oh we're not together, ma'am." She frowned. "Oh, what a shame. You two would be lovely together." Michael wrapped his arm around me. "I keep saying that. But, she won't give me a chance." I rolled my eyes. The woman gasped. "Young lady give this nice handsome young man a chance." I laughed and laid my head on Calum's shoulder. "I already have a boyfriend." Calum pouted. "She's cheating on me." Calum grumbled. The old lady furrowed her eyebrows. "That's too bad. You and him would make a lovely couple." She said pointing to Michael. She said goodbye and left. Luke was quiet the whole time. When I had come back from the restroom I sat beside him. "Hey Lukey Pukey." He gave a small smile. "Hey." I sat closer to him. "Why so quiet?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Just tired." I nodded as he sipped his soda.

On the way home I looked over at Ashton. "You said you had something to tell me." Ashton nodded and made a left turn. "Right. Usually I don't do this. But um... Luke really likes you." My eyes widened. "What?" Ashton winked. "I know you like him. Don't deny it. When that whole thing happened with Michael tonight he got kind've sad and... A bit jealous." I felt my cheeks heat up. "He was jealous of Michael and I?" "Yup!" Ashton said while pulling into my driveway. "You should call home tonight. But, don't tell him I said anything. Have a goodnight, babe." I hugged him quickly and ran inside.