.he gets hurt.

He gets hurt

Ashton:

You glance at the clock. Ashton was late again. He had been so busy with the band lately and you are so proud of how far they've come, but this also meant that he was spending less time with you. Now, the two of you had agreed to spend the rest of the day together after he came back from the studio at two but he's already an hour late. Your phone rings suddenly and you hesitate before picking up. "What?" you snap, waiting to see what kind of excuse he has made up now. "Y/N?" Luke's shaky voice comes through the phone. "Luke? Is everything okay?" He inhales deeply and you can hear murmuring in the background. "Y/N, Ashton has been in a car accident. We're on our way to the hospital now but we don't know anything yet." You almost drop the phone out of shock. You've thrown on your jacket and shoes and are sprinting toward your car in less than five minutes, hanging up on Luke without a word. Thoughts cloud your mind as you speed toward the hospital and you're almost afraid you'll get into an accident too. The boys and Ashton's mom are already in the waiting room as you sprint through the doors. You can tell immediately that Anne has been crying. "How is he? Is he okay?" You fire away with questions the minute you reach them. "Why... Why don't you go see him, hon?" Anne points toward the room and you make your way slowly, suddenly afraid of what you'll see. He looks so small, so vulnerable, and it makes you cry instantly. You silently sit down on the chair beside his bed. Taking his hand in your own, you let the tears stream down your face. It feels surreal that you were so angry with him just a few minutes ago and now you don't even know if you'll be able to talk to him again. His eyes flutter. "B-Babe?" he croaks out, finally opening his beautiful eyes. "Ashton," you choke, a wide smile finding its way to your lips. "I'm here. You'll be okay. Everything is gonna be okay."

Calum:

You shake your head, laughing, as you watch Calum, the rest of the guys and Niall, Louis and Zayn from One Direction run around on the grass field somewhat trying to play football. They're goofing around; playing band against band, and you can tell that both Calum and Louis each are determined to win. You burst out laughing when Ashton looks to you and playfully mimics Calum as your boyfriend yells at him for missing the ball. Calum quickly decides he has to take the matter in his own hands and you watch with adoration as he heads toward the goal. You loudly cheer him on, promising him a prize if they win which has Michael making snide comments in less than a few seconds. But then Louis figures out what Calum is up to and sprints toward him with a wide grin plastered on his face. It happens so fast and before you know it Calum is lying on the ground, clutching his leg, and Louis blabbering apologies. "Cal, what happened?" you exclaim as you reach them. He winces. "I hope I twisted my ankle, but it might even be broken." Louis' face falls. "Shit! I'm sorry, mate. I really didn't mean to." Calum just shakes his head with a slight grin but it disappears immediately as Luke and Michael begins helping him up. He tries to stand and he would have fallen back down if Luke weren't still holding him. You all decide it's better to get him to a hospital as soon as possible so Ashton takes Michael's place and him and Luke slowly helps Calum to the car. You roll your eyes at Ashton's whining. "I would have helped if I was tall enough. Be careful with my boyfriend." Calum chuckles when Ashton whines again. Eventually, the three of you gets him situated in the car and he looks at you innocently. "Do I still get that prize later?" You smirk, looking at your injured boyfriend. "We'll see how it goes at the hospital, Hood."

Luke:

You're humming to yourself, grabbing the two bags of groceries from the backseat before slamming the door shut with your foot. The band had finally gotten a few days off which means that you will have Luke to yourself all weekend. So you had gone out food shopping while they had their last day of writing, deciding that you wanted to make a nice dinner for the two of you to enjoy together. You frown slightly when you notice how quiet the apartment is as you enter. You know Luke is home because he had texted you fifteen minutes ago, saying he couldn't wait for you to come home so you could finally spend some time together. "Luke?" You call out, putting the groceries on the kitchen counter. "In the living room," he replies quietly. You can't help but notice his strained voice. "Are you okay? You sounded-" You stop abruptly at the sight of your boyfriend. His face is screwed in pain while clutching his left arm close to his body. "Oh my god, what happened?" He winces, giving you an innocent smile. "I was gonna have a quick shower before you came back and I ran up the stairs, but my legs wouldn't cooperate and I tripped. I think my arm is broken." You giggle softly, pouting playfully at him. "My poor baby. Let's get you checked out at the hospital, yeah?" He stays quiet during the ride there but you can see the expression of discomfort plastered on his face the entire way. You can tell he's trying to stay strong and show you that he can be brave while the doctor examines him. It was easy to see by the way he bit his lip, trying to hold in his sounds of pain as the doctor moved his arm. He literally breathed out in relief when the doctor tells him he doesn't need surgery. An hour later, his arm is in a white and fresh cast and you're finally on your way back home. "I'm sorry I ruined our Friday night, babe." You giggle, glancing at him for a brief second. "Don't worry about it, Luke. I get to spoil you all weekend now and we still have Saturday and Sunday."

Michael:

You watch in horror as Michael's arm shoots forward, hitting the guy in his jaw. He groans loudly and reacts before your boyfriend can. You're almost sure you can hear the crack when the guy connects with Michael's nose. He stumbles backward and you catch him immediately, your mind hazy. What had just happened? Michael whines in your arms. You look down to see him clutching his nose, blood already splattered on his shirt. "We need to go to the hospital, Michael." He only mutters several curses and whines occasionally as you lead him out of the club and help him into the car. The car ride to the hospital is quiet and you can't help glancing at him worriedly. The doctor isn't more talkative and an x-ray and a prescription for pain relievers, the two of you are on your way back home. Michael looks himself in the rearview mirror and groans loudly. "Why do I have to wear this bandage? I look so fucking stupid." You sigh softly, ignoring him. "Why did you hit him, Michael?" "Because he called you a whore! No one gets to insult you like that." You bite your lip, parking the car in the driveway. "But I hate seeing you hurt. Especially because of me." You frown, finally looking over at your boyfriend. A white bandage covers his nose, but you can see a faint bruise forming on his skin. Michael just chuckles and hops out of the car. You furrow your brows, watching him as he moves around the car. He opens your door, a goofy smile playing on his lips. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he drags you toward him until you're standing on the ground in front of him. "I don't want you to feel bad. I did it because I didn't want that guy talking shit about you. Besides," he pauses, a playful smirk smile on his face. "I might have gotten a bit jealous. But all I want right now is to cuddle with my girlfriend, okay?" He presses a kiss to your nose before adding, "After I've taken my pain medication because my nose hurts like shit right now."
request here