are you gonna be my girl?

Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jets

Ashton:
"I could see you home with me."

"Hey (Y/N), I think that guy over there is staring at you," your friend announces, gesturing to a table across the dance floor where a group of guys were sitting; but she was right, there was a guy who was staring at you. He sees you staring back and he winks, making you blush and turn back to your friends. "Oh girl, get it!" your other friend exclaims, causing you to hit her. "Shut it, will you?" you hiss, looking down at the drink in your hands. "Here's coming over here!" they squeal, whispering excitedly as your eyes widen and you turn around to see him standing right behind you. "Hi, I'm Ashton and I was just wondering, but are you religious?" he asks, shooting you a million dollar smile. "No, why?" you reply, taken aback by his question. "Because you're the answer to all my prayers," Ashton answers, smirking at you as his eyes slowly roam your body. You chuckle, tilting your head to the side a bit to get a good look at him. "And what did you expect to gain out of that, Ashton?" With that, you toss back your drink and walk away, hips swaying as you make your way to the dance floor. And from then on, he was smitten; Ashton just knew that he had to take you home with him that night.

Calum:
"But you were with another man."

"Wanna dance, babe?" your boyfriend asks as you look down at your drink with a bored expression. "No, it's okay," you decline, annoyance flashing over his face. "Go on without me." With a huff, he gets up from his chair and walks on to the dance floor, getting lost in the crowd. You tilt your head back and gulp down your drink, searching through your purse for money to buy something stronger. "Excuse me, can I buy you a drink?" a guy asks, his accent clear as day in the pulsing club. You hesitate at first, but then think to yourself, 'Why not?' So you nod and follow him to the bar, your purse in hand as you take a seat next to him. "Can I get a Bud Light and a-" "Shot of whiskey," you finish for him, shooting him an innocent smile at his incredulous look. "Damn," he whistles, an appreciative smile spreading across his face. "I'm Calum." "(Y/N)," you introduce with a nod. "So you here with anyone, (Y/N)?" he asks, his eyes scanning the club. "My boyfriend," you shrug, rolling your eyes. "Although he's probably making out with some blonde as we speak." "Then what are you still doing with him?" Cal continues, thanking the bartender as he passes your shot to you. "Don't know," you reply, your throat burning as the alcohol goes down. "Security?" "Well I could treat you way better..."

Luke:
"Take my hand and come with me."

"Care to dance, beautiful?" a deep voice murmurs from behind, their lips brushing your ear and making you blush. You turn around and see a tall blonde boy standing behind you, his hand outstretched with a crooked smile on his face, the flashing lights bouncing off of his lip ring. You look at his hand with a hesitance, making him chuckle. "C'mon, don't you trust me? Granted, you just met me; but I won't let you trip over your own feet or step on your toes or anything, I promise." "Sure," you accept, taking his hand and letting him lead you to the dance floor, your bodies moving together as you let the music take you over. His hands were roaming your body, your eyes never leaving his, and before you knew it, his lips were on yours. "I'm Luke," he says breathlessly, his lips brushing against yours. "(Y/N)," you reply, biting your lower lip. "Well (Y/N), do you want to come home with me?" Luke questions, his eyes alight and dancing. "I don't know..." you trail off, pulling away a bit to get a good look at him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything like that," he reassures you, taking your cheek in his palm. "I just want to get to know you. C'mon, do you trust me?" And you did, for some odd reason. So you took his hand and let him lead you out.

Michael:
"Because you look so fine."

"Why would you wear that dress?" Michael grunts, his arm slipping around your waist as the two of you walk into the club. There were a couple of whistles as you walked through, each earning a glare from Michael. "Lighten up, Mikey, we're at a club," you reassure him, leading him to the table where all of your friends were waiting. You set down your bag and drag him to the dance floor. "Where are you taking me?" Michael grumbles, tugging your arm back. "We're going to dance," you reply, a mischievous sparkle in your eye. Warily he follows you on to the dance floor, your body flush against his as you both dance. His hands land on your hips as you turn around, your back pressed up to his chest, your hips swaying against him. With a groan, he forces you to turn around once more, your hips knocking with his as you grind on him. "Look what you're doing to me," Michael rasps out, his fingers digging into your skin as his lips suck lightly on your neck. "All going according to plan, babe," you whisper, your fingers tangling in his hair as you crash your lips to his, your tongue darting out to lick his lower lip. He groans, but before the kiss could go any further, you pull away and walk away from him, keeping eye contact as he follows after you. And it's as if the whole world fell away from his eyes, because all he could see was you in that tight dress.