Drunk { Mikey/4}

Drunk.

{ contains sexual content.. Oops }

"Fuck!!" a loud scream from down the hallway made you jump up out of your bed; your heart racing miles per second and your mind pacing with thoughts. Who could be at your house at this ungodly time in the morning? You looked to the empty space in the bed next to you, your heart slowing as you realized it was probably your boyfriend Michael coming home from a night out with the boys. You smiled softly as you whipped the blankets off of your legs, throwing yourself out of bed as you shuffled down the hall to see your boyfriend.

You gasped in shock as you saw dishes shattered everywhere and picture frames torn off the wall. Michael was in one of his angry drunks tonight, and you knew it was going to be a rough time for the both of you to get through. "Michael, are you okay?" you asked quietly and slowly, gasping as he turned towards you and showed you the blood on his knuckles from where he'd been throwing things and shattering them, the glass cutting his hand as bits and pieces flew off. You bit your lip as you slowly stepped towards him, putting your arms on his wrists.

"The fuck are you doing, (Y/N)? It's your fault I'm so mad!" he yells, jerking his hands away from you hastily. You raise your eyebrows and shake your head, appauled at his words. How could you possibly make Michael mad? You were the best girlfriend you could possibly be to him! You took a deep breath and stepped beside him once again, bringing your arms around his torso.

You knew he was just drunk, he was just mad and upset at everything else but wanted to take it out on you. For what reason; you had no idea, but you were glad he wasn't the type to ever harm a girl in a physical manner, or else you'd be scared to even be in the same room as him at the moment.

"Baby, you need to come lay down, okay? You're drunk and-" before you could even finish your sentence, Michael had you slammed up against the wall of your kitchen, his lips instantly finding yours in a needy manner. He wasn't mad because you'd done something wrong, he was mad because you hadn't had sex with him in almost two months. You'd been holding out from him to see if that was all your relationship was about, because for the first six months, almost every day when you saw him the two of you had sex. It didn't matter where, when, or who you were with, you always had sex somehow. You grew questioning about the relationship, so you'd decided to hold out on sex to see how Michael would react. So far, he'd been very good about not having the intimate contact the both of you so desperately loved, but it'd been far too long since he'd had any and regardless if you wanted it or not, Michael was going to have sex; even if he had to use his hand like when he was in middle school.

His lips moved in synch with yours for a few moments before Michael bit down on your bottom lip, making you gasp as he shoved his tongue into your mouth; wrestling them together for dominance. Michael started sucking on your tongue lightly with his own, making you moan into the kiss as he pulled away and smirked victoriously.

"Missed that, didn't you?" he groans into your ear, his breath hot against your clammy skin. You gasp inaudibly and grip his arms tight in your hands, your legs starting to clench together to hide the fact that you were indeed turned on by this newfound drunk and needy Michael. "I'll make you feel real good, baby. Then you won't have to hold out on me anymore." Michael whispers into your ear before he nips at your ear lobe, the skin starting to burn each time his lips touched it. He trailed kisses from your ear down to your collar bones, sucking at the space between them as he bit and licked at it, blowing cool air to soothe it as you loved every second of it. Of course it felt good to you; it'd been months since you had any from him and you had to admit it to yourself - you missed having Michael grunting each time he thrusted into you and you especially missed all the teasing and playfulness the two of you would have each time you had sex; but tonight definitely wasn't a foreplay night.

Michael's hands came to the hem of your t-shirt, lifting it above your head as his green eyes looked down at your body, a huge smirk on his lips when he realized you weren't wearing a bra. You blushed and looked down at the floor, noticing Michael already stripping himself of his own shirt and undoing his belt to his jeans, fumbling every few seconds with the buckle. You smirked and found a new confidence as you ripped the belt from his belt loops, undoing the button on his jeans along with the zipper as you pulled the tight skinnies down his legs, grinning as you saw his hard-on spring up in his boxers. Of course he was already hard for you, it was Michael and practically everything turned him on; especially if you were the one behind it.

Your fingers found their way into the waistband of his boxers as you lowered yourself onto his knees, looking at him with a quick wink as he bit his lips and tilted his head back. He knew your rule of not looking at you while you blew him; he had a habit of trying to gag you everytime he watched, so you made sure he looked away so you could have an easier time trying to pleasure him. You pulled his boxers down his legs and smirked as you wrapped one of your hands around his shaft, kissing the tip before you swirled your tongue and wrapped your lips around the entirety - er, well, the majority - of what you could fit of him in your mouth. You licked up and around his shaft, making sure to massage every bit you had in your mouth the right way to make Michael moan and groan; in which you were doing successfully.

Your tongue made its way up his vein, swirling quickly around the tip one last time as you got up from your spot in front of him, lauging once you saw his upset expression. Of course he was upset, he loved when you gave him head and now that you weren't doing it anymore, he was torn. Michael sighed and pushed you back against the counter, his lips instantly finding their way to your nipple, tugging and pulling at the nub with his teeth and running over it with his tongue like an expert until they hardened, having you a moaning mess underneath him whilst he worked his magic. He pulled back and smirked against your skin, leaving more kisses from your boobs down to your center, where he wasted no time in ripping your panties off and throwing them across the kitchen; shoving two fingers into you.

"Michael!" you squealed out in surprise and pleasure, making him chuckle loudly as he moved his fingers the best way he knew how, hitting your g-spot every time he shoved them inside of you. You gritted your teeth and kept your fingers curled tightly around the counter as you tried to surpress your moans, but you failed as soon as his fingers were replaced with his tongue. He licked around your clit and made circular motions slowly, trying to calm the nerves down so you wouldn't cum before he did. Michael chuckled against your center, making you shiver as you stomach started to knot up. "St-op," you moaned out as he stood up, resting his hands on either side of you.

"Are we done with this foreplay bullshit, then?" Michael smirks as he lines himself up at your entrance, and you nod quickly. "This is the part we've been waiting for. Right?" he whispers to you, and with one more nod he enters himself, making the both of you instantly moan at the needed attention in both of your most private areas. Your nails instantly dug into his back as he gave you time to adjust before he started thrusting; first at a slow pace but he picked up speed once you grunted at him and told him to go faster before you came with him going like a grandpa. He laughed at that, but rolled his eyes and went faster none the less. He lifted you off the counter and wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, bouncing you up and down lightly as you wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your face in the crook.

A feeling of pleasure came upon the two of you, Michael's grip loosening around your waist and his breath becoming heavy. His thrusts were becoming sloppier, and your stomach was twisting in knots signaling that the two of you were close to reaching your highs. He opened his eyes and looked at you, smiling as the pink rose to his cheeks. It was cute how Michael could always find the most awkward moments to get nervous or embarrassed, causing him to blush.

"Baby, I'm done," you whispered into his ear as he nodded, both of you reaching your highs at the same moment together. Michael pulled out of you and put you down on the ground, making you wobble at how weak your knees felt. He chuckled and pulled you to him, picking you up bridal style.

"Why don't I just take you to bed?" he looks down at the picture frames and dishes broken everywhere around the apartment, his face becoming suddenly sad. "Sorry about this all, babe. I just wanted to wake you up without having to actually... move." he laughs, his lazy side showing through. You shake your head, realizing that even though he wasn't completely drunk, he still had a buzz going on.

"Just don't get cut when you carry me to bed," you smile as you kiss his lips one last quick time, "and you're forgiven because that was probably the best sex we've had in a while." you smirk and wink, causing Michael to blush.