his fave thing on you

His fave thing on you:-)

Hi friends

How ya'll doin'

Sorry for the slow update issue!!

{ WATCH THE DONT STOP MUSIC VIDEO!! MWAHH }

{ my fave part is when the grandma hit luke😂 you're lying if you tell me that you didn't smile when you saw ashton's bulge }

Mike- ro- wave:

His hoodie. He loves it when you wear his oversized hoodies. The way that they reach mid thigh on you and how you just seem so comfortable whenever you two cuddle. Plus he always leaves on back home when he leaves to do some shows just because he know how much you love them.

SmAsh:

His red sweater.It was a cold Christmas morning while you and Ashton were lounging around. You were in some legging and his red sweater that hugged you. His head was resting on your shoulder as he just mindlessly talked about how much he loved you in his clothes, making you giggle as the Christmas movies playing in the background creating the perfect atmosphere.

Dr. Fluke:

His flannels. You wear a few of them but he especially loves the red on you. Whether you'd be wearing a tank top underneath it or just your bra, it was always a slight turn on for him. With shorts or skinny jeans either way like can't keep his hands off you. Public or at home he is majorly touchy.

Cal Pal:

His beanies. It was just comfortable to just walk around the house in his beanie. Calum doesn't mind one bit whenever you wear his beanies. He has countless numbers of them so sometimes he'll just put one on you and kiss your nose, gushing to the fans and interviews on how cute you are in his beanies.

{ they're my superheroes bc they make me happy everyday }