movie night

Movie night:

{ #WMAOneDirection }

Ashton:

"But, it's my turn." You pouted, trying to politely decline Ashton's choice of movie, which happened to be a film you had seen dozens of times. Your boyfriend gave you a mockingly annoyed sigh before saying, "What do you want to watch then?" You smirked, looking down at your lap and holding the case up, revealing the movie 'Wicked'. "Not another musical!" He groaned, tossing his head back against the back of the couch. "Oh, shut up." You laughed, popping the disc in and taking your place by his side. As soon as the movie started you were lost, absolutely soaking in the beautiful music and fantastic videography. At one of the flash-forward parts, you found yourself glancing at Ashton, amused to find him completely engrossed in the movie. "Not such a shitty musical, now is it?" He didn't even look away from the screen before replying with, "Shush, Y/N, this shit is just getting interesting."

Calum:

"You just had to pick a scary movie." You mumbled, holding back from rolling your eyes as you stayed curled up against Calum, a blanket tightly wrapped around the two of you. A huge strike of lightening illuminated the room, quickly followed by a crash of thunder. "And, it just had to storm on the same night." You continued complaining, snuggling closer to Calum as the movie got more and more intense. "Aww, is the little baby scared?" He mocked, making a playful pouty face at you. You raised your hand to flip him off, your expression anything, but amused. "Oh, come here." And he opened his arms to let you cuddle closer, allowing you to rest your head on his chest and look away from the screen where someone was getting torn to pieces. "You're still an ass for picking this movie." You grumbled, but with only half as much sincerity as before. He just scoffed, running a hand absently through your hair. "You're so lucky I love you." He grumbled back, but smiled down at you with amusement.

Luke:

"Please, please please, not another Disney movie!" Calum complained with a deep groan. Luke and you looked up with amusement from where the two of you sat in front of the television, playfully bickering over watching either 'The Lion King' or 'Mulan'. The two of you had decided to invite the boys over earlier and have a movie marathon, but it was never going to start if the lot of you couldn't decide on a movie. "Okay, there has to be a movie that we all like." You argued, flipping through the cases upon cases of movies that you owned. "How about 'Nowhere Boy'?" You asked. "Seen it five times already." Ashton countered from his spot on loveseat. "Okay, 'Frozen'?" Michael was obviously about to agree, but before he could say anything a chorus of 'NO's from the other boys stopped him. "Well, I guess not that one either." You murmured, flipping through all the titles before your hands paused on one that caught your eye. "Iron Man?" You timidly asked, expecting someone to protest. But, to your surprise, everyone was in agreement. So, you wasted no time popping the movie in and hitting 'play'. You and Luke took your spots next to each other on the couch, his arm lazily wrapped around your shoulders. "Good call on the movie." He said quietly, smiling down at you softly before putting his attention back to the movie.

Michael:

"So, the point of this movie is?" Michael whispered, obviously confused as he watched the film play on the T.V. in your room. You two were tucked away in your shared bed, you with your head resting on his chest, one arm lazily laid across his torso, and him laying against pillows with one hand playing with your hair. "The point is that people can be deceiving and may seem like they want, and know, what is best for you, but really they're only making matters worse." You explained, easily knowing the meaning of the movie, 'Chatroom', because the amount of times you had seen it. Michael was silent for a moment before saying, "Well, shit, that's deep." You chuckled lightly, "Just wait till the end," You warned, and immediately regretted saying that because, as soon as you did, Michael was full on questioning you what was about to happen. "Is someone going to die?" "Or does she get pregnant?" "Are all of them just dreaming?" "Am I just dreaming?" You finally got fed up with the questions and quickly sat up, leaning down and kissing Michael distractedly. Breaking away after a minute, you said "I love you, Mikey, but if you don't shut up, I might have to hit you." He sighed deeply, mockingly looking regretful. "Well, I guess you'll just have to keep me quiet." You rolled your eyes before his lips met yours again. "What about the ending?" You questioned, lips so close to his that they brushed when you talked. "Fuck that," He growled, kissing you once again.