another boy protects you

Another boy protects you.

{ my favorite is Calum's (((: }

Ashton:

You were visiting Calum and the boys while they were on tour. Since it was your last day here with Calum before you had to go back home for school, you and Calum had decided to go out and just spend the day sightseeing with the boys. That was all going well until a couple of fans had spotted the boys. Now you are all crowded in a shop with fans and paparazzi outside the shop with security blocking the door to stop them from coming inside. You were waiting for security to bring the van closer so you could all get back to the hotel safely. "I'm sorry babe, I don't think this was your idea of spending the day out" Calum said looking disappointed. "Honestly Cal it's fine, the fans hardly ever get to see you and the boys so it's only natural for them to get really excited" "Guys! The van's here!" Michael jumped up. "Ok (Y/N) just stay close to me and don't let go of my hand". You were really scared of big crowds and Calum knew that so he always made sure to keep you close. As soon as the doors opened the fans went crazy. You held Calum's hand tighter as security pushed a path clear for you and the boys. "Nearly there babe we're nearly there I can see th-" Suddenly you were ripped from Calum's side "(Y/N)!!" you heard Calum yell. People were yelling and screaming in your face, grabbing at your t-shirt and hair. You had lost sight of Calum's dark hair and now you were freaking out. The screaming, the pushing and the flashing were becoming a bit too much. Suddenly you feel someone wrap their arms around you waist. "It's alright (Y/N), we're almost there". You look up to see Ashton's dirty blonde hair, a stern and determined look on his face. "EVERYONE CLEAR OUT OF THE WAY CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S NOT ALRIGHT!" Ashton suddenly shouted. The shock of the anger in his voice took the fans by surprise making them take a step back. The usually happy smile was replaced by a worried and frustrated look. You finally jumped in the van next to Calum, who instantly wrapped you in his arms "I'm so sorry babe, I got so worried we were nearly at the car but then-" "Babe its alright, it wasn't your fault. I'm just glad Ashton was there to help". You looked over at Ashton to offer him a smile. "Thanks mate" Calum said gratefully. "No worries mate, (Y/N)'s part of our family. We look out for one another."

Calum:

You were at home having a relaxing day at home. Lately you have been stressed out to the limit. Your boss has been on your case at work. You and your best friend had a stupid little fight which turned into a major drama of her storming out screaming your friendship was over. Your mum has been giving you a hard time for not coming home to visit anymore. You just felt like everything you did wasn't good enough. You felt like you tried so hard to please everyone around you only for them to be left disappointed. You were scrolling on twitter just to pass the time '@5sosforever OMG WHY IS @(Y/T/N) SO UGLY. YOU DON'T DESERVE LUKE.' '@Ashtonswifey GO AND DIE YOU UGLY BITCH' '@5sosfan (Y/N) NOBODY LIKES YOU LUKE AND THE REST OF THIS FANDOM WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU.' Those were some of the hurtful things you were greeted with each time you went on twitter. But for some reason the hate was getting worse. You couldn't understand why people would send those nasty words. At the end of the day you were getting nasty for doing the same thing they did, Love and support Luke. You didn't you were crying until you heard a familiar voice call from down stairs. You quickly got up wiping your wet cheeks as you made your way down to the kitchen where you saw Calum grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. "Hey Cal, what are you doing here?" "Luke sent me here to tell you that hes going to be home late tonight so I thought I would come and keep you company" Calum said as he turned away from the fridge. A worried look crossing over his face. "Hey (Y/N) are you ok?" "Yea Cal im fine don't worry about it" "No you're not, you look like you're going to burst into tears at any moment" The hateful words replaying in your head. You couldn't help it, a couple of tears slipped down your cheeks. "Hey, don't cry, why don't you tell me what's wrong." Calum said as he pulled you into his chest. You told him all about the stress at work, Your fight with you best friend, your mum and all the hate you're getting on twitter. "It's just all getting to much Calum" "(Y/N) don't listen to what they have to say. They're wrong, they don't know the real you or your relationship with Luke. They can only judge from what they see on pictures In magazines or on their computer screen . You are a strong, beautiful girl and Luke is very lucky to have you." "Thanks Cal. You're an amazing friend." "Anytime" he said stroking your hair causing you to fall asleep on his chest.

Luke:

You had gone out on a Starbucks run while your boyfriend Michael and the boys finished recording their vocals for their new album. You were standing in line about to order when you heard a familiar voice call from behind you. "(Y/N)?". You turned around to see your ex Matthew. Things didn't end well with him. You had broken up when you caught him cheating with your best friend, well ex best friend now. "(Y/N), look im really sorry about what happened it was a mistake" "Look Matthew, What's done is done. The past is in the past." "I know and for that I'm sorry, Do you think you can give me another chance?" "Matthew I've moved on, I don't think that would be a good idea" "(Y/N) just a coffee we could go to-" "I think she said she's not interested, mate. Why don't you take a hint?" "And who are you? Her new boyfriend?" "no I'm not but you sure as hell don't want to meet him now back off." The poison in Luke's voice caused Matthew to take a step back glancing once in your direction as he walked out grumbling under his breath. "Thanks Luke" "Don't worry, You're like a little sister to me and the boys". You giggled as you got the boys lunch. You were walking back at the studio when you asked "why did you come down to Starbucks?" "Well you were taking forever and me and the boys were getting worried, Thought that some fans might have spotted you or something" "Well lucky you did, I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't come." "You're tough, you could've taken him" "I don't know about that, but could you not tell Michael about this, he would probably freak out" "You're right, don't worry we'll keep this between us" you carried on walking in silence until he said "So what did you even see in that douchebag"

Michael:

The boys had just released their new album and decided to go out to the club and celebrate. The club was packed full of sweaty drunk bodies grinding on one another. You were sitting at the bar while you were waiting for Ashton to get back from the bathroom when a guy, clearly drunk, stumbles his way next to you. "Hey baby, Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass!". The liquor on his breath made you want to vomit as he leaned in closer to you. You tried to push him away but even in his intoxicated state he was still too strong. "Leave me alone" you said fear crippling your voice as you struggled to get out of his grip. 'HEY ASSHOLE GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Michael said coming out of nowhere "whatever punk go get your own girl" "She is my girl, she's with me and I said to get your hands off her" The tone in his voice must of sober the man up cause he suddenly raised his hands in surrender and backed away. You ran into Michael's arms "that guy wouldn't let go mikey I thought he was gon-" "Don't mention it, best that it was me that saved you and not Ashton he would've flipped his shit and would've got us kicked out before I could get a drink". You walked back to the bar to see Ashton at the stool looking around worried "Hey where were you I couldn't find you I thought something happened to you" "Nothing happened mate I just took her to have a dance with me because guys were eyeing your girl up like a piece of meat, I had to show them she wasn't alone" "Thanks for looking out bro" "Don't worry mate we'll always keep an eye out for her"