- please come home -

Please Come Home

Michael:

For the past hour, the phone had not left his ear, he constantly had you on redial, begging for you to answer. When he got your voicemail again, he let out a deep sigh before speaking. "(YN), i know you're mad at me, but i'm worried about you, i don't know where you are, and i just want you to be safe, so will you please come home, where i can see and hold you again, please just come home, let's forget about the fight, okay? Just come home!" He set the phone down, but only long enough for him to take another deep breath and then it was back to redialing you, just trying to get ahold of you.

Ashton:

He never meant to raise his hand, but he did and you had run from him scared. He realized too late what he did, but as soon as you ran out, he followed close behind. Rain was pouring down in sheets but that didn't stop his pursuit of you, he quickly caught up to you and held you in his arms, trying to make your tears disappear. "Baby, i'm sorry, i don't know why i did that, i didn't mean it, not at all! Please come with me and please come home, okay? We don't need you out here in the rain getting sick!" "What about you?" you whimper and Ashton shakes his head. "Don't worry about me, let's just worry about you and get you home, yeah?"

Luke:

You had him on skype again, rubbing your pregnant belly. "We miss you!" you say and Luke smiles on the camera. "I miss you guys too, just a few more weeks and our baby will be here, (YN), can you believe it?" You shake your head. "It doesn't seem real yet and it won't until you're back home with us, Luke!" His smile disappears. "I'm trying baby, just, the tour is almost done and then i'll be there!" You felt a sharp pain then and looked into the camera with a panic in your eyes. "Luke, please come home now!" "Why?" he yells into the camera and a tear escapes your eyes. "Because our baby isn't waiting a few more weeks, our baby wants to come out now!"

Calum:

"I miss you!" you say and he laughs on the other line. "I miss you too, you doing alright?" you nod even though he can't see you. "Yeah, it's just super lonely around here, this house is way too big for one person, Calum, you know that." "Yeah, but it's your dream house, and it's perfect." you smile. "Yeah, it's perfect, but only when you're here with me, please come home soon, i want this house to feel like a home again!" Calum sighs on the other line. "The tour still has a few weeks babe, you know that!" It was your turn to sigh. "I know, but i just want you to come home, i don't like being alone!" "I don't like you being alone either, pack your bags babe, you're gonna be with me til we can both me home together!"