you see him naked

You see him naked:/

{ but you're just friends.. chill }

Michael:

"Hey, Michael, have you seen my oh my god, you could've warned me!" you screamed as you whipped your hand around to cover your eyes and you heard Michael laugh as if nothing strange just happened. "Relax, it's just me, (YN)." "You're my best friend Michael, i don't exactly want to see you naked." "Oh sure you do, you just don't admit it, wanna know how i know that, (YN)?" "How do you know?" you asked to humor him and he slid on a pair of shorts before taking your hand off your eyes. "Because you were peeking through the spaces in your fingers the entire time, you're not that good at making someone think that you don't like what you see when you really do like what you see. You need to work on that." "How?" He walked past you and slid down his shorts enough for you to see a little bit of his ass. "Keep looking, i don't mind you looking."

Calum:

"Almost done in there?" he asks, banging on your bathroom door and due to you having your music on full volume, you didn't hear him and he thought he heard yes when in reality he heard nothing. The door opened just as you stepped out of the shower, completely in the nude and Calum's jaw dropped and so did yours until you searched for a towel and quickly covered your dripping wet body. "Uhh, i don't really have an explanation for this. I thought i heard yet, but i suppose i was wrong, um, i'll just give you a few minutes to get dressed, sorry again." he slowly said and backed out of the room and closed the door and you just stood there, letting the towel drop to the floor, still trying to process that your best friend had just seen you naked. And while you were just standing there in the bathroom, Calum stood on the other side, smiling at the sight he just saw, it was definitely a sight he wanted to see again.

Ashton:

Your mother let him in and told him that you were in your room, and you were, trying to find something to wear to the concert that Ashton was taking you too. "(YN)." Ashton knocked on the door softly and you thought you heard something but when he stayed silent for an extra minute you ignored it and continued to dance around naked in search of a really cute outfit that might even impress Ashton. "(YN), i'm coming in." Ashton said and once again you poked your head out of your closet, just as he walked in and closed the door behind him before looking up and his eyes growing at least ten times in size. "You're naked." he said and you nodded. "Are you...are you...are you gonna get dre...dressed?" You nodded again and slipped on a shirt, staring at your best friend awkwardly. Maybe you had already found an outfit that impressed him, your birthday suit, you'd have to try it again to see if it did anything else to him.

Luke:

"Thanks for letting me come over!" you tell Liz as you hug her. She smiles back. "He's up in his room, when are you two ever going to be any more then friends?" you smile back. "I doubt he wants to be more than friends, Liz, sorry." You didn't look back as you continued the climb up the stairs to Luke's room. "Oh, Lucas, i'm here, are you ready to go swimming?" you ask as you open his door without thinking and saw his naked ass right in front of you and the funniest part was, he had headphones in and didn't notice you coming in. You had to admit, his ass was cute and instantly you wanted to dig your heels into it. Taking a deep breath to regain yourself you stepped forward and tapped him on the shoulder, making him spin around in shock and your eyes traveled down again. "Okay Luke, a few things. One, i like what i see, two, i probably just ruined our friendship and third, you really need to be more aware of when people enter your room. Um, i'll wait downstairs, or maybe my house."