drunk calls

drunk calls

Luke:

it was three in the morning, and you were sure that Luke knew how time zones worked. You tiredly slid the green icon on the screen and stuck the phone to your ear. "Luke, it's three in the-" "Darling, have you seen my black t-shirt that I love so much?" he giggled, and you could imagine that he was shaking his head. "Luke, I'm wearing it. You wanted me to keep it while you were gone remember?" "Right" he slurred, "Maybe I'll buy a new one, because it looks so good on you, i want endless ones so you can wear it all the time and still smell clean." you let out a small chuckling, knowing that he must be with Niall, and they must have had a few beers tonight. "You been drinking, luke?" "Keepin up with Niall is hard." he whined, "I love you though." he slurred again, "call you later yeah?" you imagine he was smiling, as he always did when he was drunk. "I love you too. Bye." "Bye, bye precious." he giggled.

Ashton:

He giggled to himself before waiting for you to answer the phone call. "Hello?" "This is uh, your future husband, from the future" he covered his mouth to stiffle his laughs, "Ashton, I know it's you." ou let out with a laugh. "This is not Ashton, this is your husband from the future. My name is Sebastian" you shook your head, "Oh sebastian, right, right. I had fun last night." you joked, going along with Ashton's lame drunken attempt to prank call you. "Yeah we- Wait, heyy baby." he whined, "It's me Ashton." he gave in. "I knew it was you, Ashton. You forgot to call under restricted." You laughed as you imagined him pouting into the phone. "So you aren't seeing a guy named Sebastian from the future?" he mumbled drunkenly. "No." you shook your head. "Oh- Good."

Calum:

All you could hear were Calum's giggles on the other side of the phone. You sighed, holding the phone up with your shoulder. "Calum, are you going to talk to me or giggle the whole time?" you couldn't help but laugh at the sound of his. "I'm sorry babe. I just might be a little... drunk." he laughs again. "I couldn't notice." You stated sarcastically. "Don't be smart with me baby girl!" he giggled again, "I'm sorry, that was weird. I've never called you that before. Maybe I should it was cute." he rambled, barely allowing you to get even another word in. "I think you need to go to sleep Cal." you smiled into the phone, hearing him sigh. "I guess."

Michael:

"Okay, wait I have another joke for you." he slurred, and you could hear him take another swig of his beer bottle. You leaned back in bed, playing with the duvet that rested over your lap. "Okay, what is it?" he stiffled a few giggles before taking in a breath, "Do you clean your pants with windex?" he chuckled, waiting for you to respond, "Why?" "Because I can see myself in them." you could hear the other boys around him laughing, causing you to shake your head at your best friend. "You're pretty." he mumbled drunkenly. "And you're very very drunk." you reasoned. You heard shuffling on the other side of the phone, "I'm serious." he giggled, "You're really beautiful. "