he helps your daughter with something

He helps your daughter with something

{ #WMAOneDirection 💋 }

Luke:

"Daddy?" your three year old daughter says, looking up at Luke with her bright blue eyes. "Yes baby?" he asks and kneels down to her level. "Can you put my hair into a pony like Mom does?" she asks and holds out a scrunchy, twirling one of her long blonde strands around her finger. "Uh- sure" Luke grins, turning her around as he gathers her hair in his hands. "Um I think I know how to do this" Luke says in confusion, trying to get the hair high up enough. "Ow Daddy" your daughter pouts. "Sorry sweetie" he sighs and manages to put the scrunchy in. "There!" Luke says proudly, leading your daughter to the mirror, half of her hair not even in the ponytail the hung lopsided on her head. "Oh.. Dad where's Mommy?" your daughter says after seeing her reflection.

Ashton:

"Dad...?" your fifteen year old daughter says as she walks into the kitchen where Ashton was making a sandwich. "Yes?" he smiles and stops what he's doing to give her all his attention, like usual. "How do I ask a boy out?" she asks awkwardly and chews on her bottom lip. "You don't" he mumbles and drums his fingers against the table. "Dad, please!" she huffs and crosses her arms. "Alright, alright. Just ask him if he wants to see that new movie, say your Dad will even pay for you both" Ashton smiles at her. "Really? Good idea, thanks Dad" she grins before hopping out of the room.

Michael:

"DAD!" your twelve year old daughter screamed from where she was sitting on the couch. "What's wrong?" Michael says out of breath as he runs into the living room. "I got my period!" she frowns and points to the blood stain she managed to leave on your new white couch. "Gross!" Michael gagged and scrunched his nose. "Dad! You're not helping!" she groans. "Sorry, sorry." he chuckles and tightly hugs her. "We'll go get those weird things you have to use, then we'll go out and get McDonalds, okay?" he smiles down at her and kisses the top of her head. "Okay" she smiles and nods.

Calum:

"Dad.. can you help me with my calculus homework?" your sixteen year old daughter says innocently as she looks up at Calum. "Sure sweetie" he hums and sits down at her desk, looking over the problems. "Here I'll do one for you and you can do the rest" he smiles over at her. "Can you do three of them? Please?" she whines, using the trademark pout she'd learned from him. "Of course I can do three" he nods, doing her calculus homework as she types away on her phone, not paying attention. "There, did you see how I did those?" he asks her. "Yeah.. I still don't get it, can you do a couple more problems?" she grins and he happily obliges. And he didn't even realize what she was doing until he'd done all her homework for her.