unexpected

Unexpected...

Michael:

Your back was pressed against his chest, his arms safely holding you tight. You were about to fully give yourself away to the sleeping world when he started to move around and you were about to hit him, to make him stop when he started to speak, and of course, knowing you, you were curious and wanted to hear him out. "....me....you....together." he grumbled and you smiled at his sleepy, raspy voice and decided to close your eyes to go back to sleep when this time, a little more clearly, words slipped past his lips. "(YN)....marry me.....please." Sleep wasn't going to happen for you anytime soon after he said that and you hit him, so he'd wake up and he did too, not happy though. "Why am i awake?" "You were talking in your sleep." "About?" "Me. You asked me to marry you." "Ohh..."

Luke:

You had been asleep for a few hours when suddenly the world of being awake called to you and you woke up, finally realizing you needed a quick drink before you could go back to sleep. You went down the hall to get some water and when you got back, you heard Luke mumbling. Softly, so as not to disturb him, you sat on the bed and put your water down on your side table, while trying to crack the code on Luke's sleep talk. He was talking about you, you were fairly certain of. "Got...a ring." he smiled and you laughed. "What ring, Luke?" You enjoyed talking to him when he was asleep, especially when he had no clue what you were talking about the next day. "Ring...marry me." he said and you stopped laughing and eyed him to see if he was still asleep and surely, he was, the next snore that escaped him proved that and your head was rattled. Did he really want to marry you? Or was it all just sleep talk?

Ashton:

He always got on you and made fun of how you'd talk in your sleep about the most random things, he'd never let you forget about the times when you'd moan his name or have naughty dreams about him. So when you had the chance to randomly wake up during the middle of the night and hearing him talk, you heard your name come out of his mouth and you just had to continue listening, so you scooched closer to him, putting your head just next to his head, using his chest as a pillow. When you got closer, so did his arms, and his voice a little easier to understand. "...dress...wedding...ring." "What?" you ask, a little confused and quickly covered your mouth so you didn't wake Ashton up and luckily for you, you didn't. "Imma marry her." he says and you shake your head. "Who, Ashton?" He now had a smile on his face. "...(YN), imma marry you..."

Calum:

Earlier in the night you guys had gotten into a fight and that led to you sleeping in your bed and Calum sleeping on the couch. You'd had enough of sleeping by yourself so you crawled out of bed and went in search of Calum to get him to come back upstairs with you, or you'd just cuddle with him. You saw him lying on his back on the couch, his arms both hanging off the edge. He was too tall for the couch and you instantly felt bad for making him sleep on it. "Oh, Cal." you whisper and you knelt in front of him just as he began to make sounds. "(YN)...." you laughed quietly. "Yeah, it's me, come back to bed." "...wedding..." Sighing you stay where you are, enjoying this little talk that you'll both probably forget in the morning. "No wedding Cal, come on, let's go to bed, you can come with me." "let me... marry...you." he gets out and you forget how to use your voice as you stand and push Calum off the couch. "What was that for?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and you stay where you are. "We need to talk about a few things, Cal."