He finda out that youre dating one of the other boys

He Finds Out You're Dating One Of The Other Boys

Luke:

The random knock on the door surprised Luke so he got up to answer it anyway. He was surprised who was at the door, and so was who was at the door. "Michael? What are you doing here?" Michael's face reddened right away and Luke knew something was up. "You're not here for me are you?" He shook his head and Luke glanced up the stairs to where your bedroom was. "Are you here for my sister, Michael? Is it (YN)?" Michael started to mess with his hair clearly nervous. "Yes, please don't be mad Luke, (YN) wanted to tell you but i told her we should wait!" Luke's eyes widened at Michael's confession. "So, you're dating my sister?" Michael only nodded as you came down the stairs, once you saw Michael your face lit up but once you saw Luke there also, you froze. "What did i miss?" Michael leaned against the doorframe. "Give it up, (YN), he knows." "You told him?" Michael nodded. "You were right we should have told him sooner. I'm going to leave now, Luke clearly doesn't want me to be here." Luke had said nothing this entire time and you finished coming down the stairs and past Luke to grab Michael's arm. "Don't go, i don't care if he's happy about this or not, because i'm happy and you're happy and that's all that matters!" Michael looked to see what Luke said, but was met by a closed door, no sign of Luke.

Ashton:

The way that Calum was constantly looking at you on the tour bus and the way you'd look back at him, had Ashton knowing that something was going on between you two and he was going to find out. It was late one night and you had already fallen asleep in Ashton's bunk and it was just him and Calum writing some stuff down for their next album. "Calum, can i ask you a quick question about something?" Calum looked up from his notepad and dropped his pen to the side. "Sure, what's up?" Ashton took off his glasses as he stared at his best friend. "What's going on with you and my sister?" Calum gave Ashton a baffled look and Ashton shook his head. "No, why would you think that? She's your sister, i wouldn't do that to you." "Then why did you already? I see the way you look at each other and by the way i'm pretty sure you don't kiss your throat with the same lipgloss that she wears. Just tell me the truth Calum, if you guys are together, i seriously do not have a problem with it, you're a great guy and you'd be perfect for her, i just want to know the truth and i just want to know that my sister is going to be taken care of." Calum nodded, and finally beamed his familiar smile. "She's going to taken care of, sorry for not telling you, we were just scared to tell you!" Ashton nodded and put his glasses back on. "Just know that if you hurt her, i hurt you, no questions will be asked, got it?" Calum smirked. "Yeah, i got it."

Calum:

When you said you were going out with some friends, Calum thought nothing of it and continued to play video games with the other guys, the only time that he became curious was about five minutes after you left, Luke excused himself and left also. He looked over at Michael. "Is something just weird to me or weird for you guys too? Doesn't that seem coincidental that (YN) leaves then Luke leaves just a few minutes later and heads in the same direction?" Michael shrugged his shoulders without glancing at Calum. "Maybe they're together or are gonna get together! Your sister is growing up, she's gonna find a guy to be with at some point and Luke's a good guy, Calum, maybe it won't be so bad." At that moment your phone went off and Calum reached out for it and looked at the caller id. "Well i'll be damned, Luke is currently calling my sister's phone. Let's see what he has to say for himself." he hit the answer button. "Yes, Luke, what is it that you needed to call my sister's phone about?" the other line on the phone was silent. "Luke?" he heard coughing then and smiled at the thought of Luke's discomfort. "Are you seeing my sister, Mr. Hemmings?" a smirk was now apparent on Calum's face. "Luke if you're dating my sister, i suppose you have my approval, but just remember, she hates scary movies will not eat seafood and absolutely loves control of the radio in the car. Got it all?" Luke laughed nervously on the other line. "Um, yeah, thanks, mind if i come back for her phone?" Calum chuckled. "See you in a few minutes."

Michael:

You had been on tour with the guys for a couple of weeks now, so Michael had grown accustomed to seeing you already awake and ready for the day watching tv when he finally woke up, but today he was welcomed by only Calum and Luke. "Where's my sister and Ashton?" Calum turned slightly and gave Michael an award winning smile. "You mean, you didn't notice when the two of them snuck out together, holding hands and kissing, as they made their way for a walk around the town with the help of a security guard?" Michael's eyes widened and he instantly got angry. "Ashton's with my sister?" Luke nodded. "Yeah, they're very much together if you didn't know, they seem happy though." Michael's expression softened at that. "(YN)'s happy? She hasn't been happy since a few years ago right after her boyfriend that she really liked cheated on her." Calum glanced at Michael before returning his attention to the television. "She's happy, Michael, and i agree with you, i haven't seen her truly happy like she is now, even when she was with that guy, she was never this happy! Be happy for them, Michael, maybe she'll tame Ashton down and make him chill and everything." Michael sat down next to Luke. "It may take a while but, maybe she will be able to do it." he looked out the window to see if you guys were back yet but Luke laughed. "They just left ten minutes ago mate, i don't think they'll be back quite yet." Michael nodded. "I know, i just want to see her happiness for myself, then and only then will i fully approve of her and Ashton."