/ he's sick \

He Gets Sick

Calum:

Waking up to his side of the bed empty, was rare, so when he wasn't there, you went in search for him, only to find him in the bathroom, everything he'd eaten lately, in the toilet in front of him. "I'm sorry baby!" you say as you sit behind him and began to gently massage his back and shoulders. He attempts a smile. "Thanks, i'm sorry you have to see this?" you shake your head. "That's what i'm here for, want me to get you some medicine?" you ask quietly and he nods. "Yeah!" You get the medicine and come back to give it to him, once he takes it, you bring him back to bed carefully and tuck him in. "Let me know if you need anything else, okay?" you ask and he nods, already half asleep again.

Luke:

It was a normal lazy sunday for the two of you. Him on his guitar and you on your laptop. He seemed fine to you, but when he dropped his guitar without looking where it fell and ran for the bathroom, you followed closely behind. "Luke?" you ask and you can hear him in the bathroom. "Want me to make you some soup?" you ask, you hear the flush of the toilet and the door opens and he falls into your arms. "Soup sounds good!"

Ashton:

He rarely got sick, but when he did, it was horrible. He pretty much lived by the toilet, it became his best friend when he was sick. You were making another trip with a bottle of water and some medicine for him to take. When he saw the medicine he groaned and rolled over, facing away from you. You sighed deeply. "Ash, you have to take this, if you don't you'll be sick forever!" He shook his head weakly. "No!" You were about to give up when an idea struck you. "If you don't take the medicine, that means no sex!" He spun to face you so quickly you thought it was magic, he grabbed the medicine, inhaled it and smiled at you. "I do good?" you let out a giggle. "Yeah, you still have to wait for the sex though, i'm not having sex with a sick person!"

Michael:

You rested the cool cloth on his forehead after taking the thermometer out of his mouth. It read 102.4. "Want to go to the hospital, Michael, your temp is getting higher as we go on!" He waved his hand saying no. "I'll be okay, it's just a bug that will go away soon!" You weren't so convinced. "Michael, if we don't get it checked out we could find out too late that it's something serious!" His eyes locked on yours. "You owe me!" Shaking your head you got him ready for the hospital. "You may be the one owing me when we're done here, Clifford!"