amusement parks

Amusement Parks

Michael:

You held his hand and ran for the ride you've been waiting forever to go to, the biggest roller coaster in the entire park. Michael eyed it carefully. "You sure you want to ride this one, (YN)? It's quite big!" You grin evilly. "Oh i know, Michael, that's why i want to ride it! What? You don't like the thrill?" you ask and Michael sighs with a smirk on his face as he eyes the ride once again. "Hold my hand?" You smile proudly as you grasp onto his hand. "Anything for my man who took me to this amazing amusement park for the day. And i do mean the entire day which means we have to do this coaster again!" Michael groaned as he looked away for a moment. "You're going to be the death of me!"

Ashton:

"Look at that, Ashton!" you squeal as you drag him over to yet another game. As you looked at the prizes, Ashton paid the carnie and got the appropriate things for the game. As each round passed, it was leaning more and more into Ashton's favor, you were getting all giddy and soon the game was over and they announced Ashton as the winner. You jumped into his arms with pure excitement filling you as they handed the two of you your prize. You got down and held the toy in your arms, Ashton laughed as he kissed the top of your head. "Are you happy now that your man won you the prize you wanted the most?" You giggle. "Yeah, thank you, now i'm getting quite hungry!" Ashton nodded and rubbed his stomach. "Yeah, me too, foot long hot dogs?" You grin. "Only thing i'll eat here!"

Calum:

"Let's go on the waterslide, Calum!" you suggest while walking over towards it. Calum sizes the slide up and down and nods. "Let's do it!" you guys were able to get a double tube which allowed the two of you to go down at the same time. You got onto the tube first and Calum got on behind you. "Ready, (YN)?" he asks and you nod and the person in charge of the ride pushed you guys down and you were zooming down the ride, screaming at the top of your lungs. Once you reached the bottom, both you and Calum were laughing and he got out of the tube but held you so that you were still on it. "Want to go again, (YN)?" You laugh and kiss his cheek. "I'd love to scream like a little girl the entire way down again."

Luke:

It was the only day that you both had off and you wanted to spend it having fun the entire day. Going to an amusement park, seemed like the perfect day. You went on everything. All the coasters, played all the games and now you stood in front of the last ride you wanted to do for the day. "Bumper cars, (YN)?" he asks and you nod. "Yup, bumper cars, Luke, you ready?" He smirked and cocked his eyebrow at you. "I'm always ready." You guys got strapped into your own car and went at each other, it was a quick ride but once you were done, Luke held you in his arms. "We should have our own bumper cars game at home!" You laugh. "We should, i think we need to talk to people."