already home..

already home.

Luke:

You say love is what you put into it, you say that I'm losing my will

"Luke, I'm tired of being in love with a shadow!" You said, playing with the hem on the bottom of your sweatpants. He stood only a little away from you, yet you could literally feel his anger radiating towards your spot on the bed. You understood, as soon as you mentioned the end of it, of all of it, he had immediately blown up.

"What are you talking about?" He said bewildered. Glancing up at him, your eyes sharpened. "Don't pull that shit. In the last few minutes, we've spoken more words to each other than we have all week." Standing up, you were done with feeling sorry for him. You could feel your desperation gnawing at your insides. "It's like you don't even care, and I can't do it anymore!" As soon as you started crying, you resisted the urge to turn away. "God, I can't even remember the last time we said that we loved each other." Looking down, you squeezed your eyes shut. "I'm losing it, cause I love you more than anything in the world and it's like you don't even care." Your voice cracks at the exact same time as your heart, as if finally saying it out loud is what pulled the string. You quickly pulled the sleeves of your sweater over your fingers, attempting to wipe the tears falling from your eyes.

As if he suddenly remembered something, Luke immediately strode across the room, and without hesitation slammed his lips to yours. You could feel every inch of his unspoken words, as his hands moved from the back of your head, trailing over your sides. Pulling away, he tugged on your lower lip before resting his forehead on your own.

"I love you. I love you so incredibly much that there isn't anyway I could tell you. I'm sorry I'm not good at telling you." His words were slow, as his eyes were locked on yours. You hung onto his every word, your body craving for him. "I love you, and don't ever doubt that I can't go a second without thinking about every perfect little thing about you. You're absolutely everything to me." Reaching between you, he grabbed your hand and pulled them to his lips kissing every one of your fingers, his eyes never leaving yours. Before he even finished, you stood on your tip toes to pull his face back to yours, the boy you loved so stupidly much intoxicating your every being.

Calum:

When you're scared and alone, just know that I'm already home

It was another night in a faceless hotel room. You had no idea where you were, only that you were intensely in love with the boy next to you. It had been a week of non-stop travels, as you joined the boys on tour for a short while.

Snapping you back to reality, Calum's arms quickly hooked around your waist, pulling you harshly to the bed that filled the tiny hotel room. "You're leaving tomorrow." He whispered in between breaths, as his lips trailed softly along your jawline. "I know." You whispered back, trying not to look at the guilty smile that was most likely engrained into his perfect cheeks. He sighed deeply, burying his face into your neck. The flutter of his eyelashes sent shivers up your shine, as he hand intertwined with yours. "Why do you have to go?" He mumbled, his lips tracing the words on your skin.

"I have to go home, Calum. There's work, and school, and-" "I don't like it when you talk like that." He stated, cutting you off. "W-what do you mean?" Calum pulled away from you, so he was sitting cross-legged still holding your hand. "Like we lead two totally different lives, like I'm so far away all the time that I'm not even apart of your 'home'". Looking up to meet your face, he immediately dropped your hand and scooted to the far end of the bed. "Never mind, it was stupid."

Scooting back over to be closer to him, your wrapped your arms around his body as you sat behind him. You kissed his forehead, as his body automatically sunk into you. Softly, you began to knead your hands into his shoulders as his body shook with a sigh. Leaning down to whisper in his ear, your lips just barely grazed his ear lobe. "I understand. Just know that every second you spend missing me, I'm missing you just as much. And Calum, no matter where you are in the world, you're always going to be my home." He turned around quickly in your arms, and pushed his body back down on top of yours. Softly, he grasped the small tendrils of your hair that were dancing over your forehead, before tucking them behind your ear. His face hovering closer to yours, you could his breath on your lips as he spoke. "Every time I even think of being with you, I'm already home." His lips met yours softly, as you kissed with every ounce of passion you had left for the next few months of separation.