- day at the beach -

Day at the beach

Luke:

You felt his eyes on you the entire time it took you to walk from your car to the water. He was also watching all the guys around you to make sure they weren't checking out his girl. After he laid everything down, you yelled for him. "Come on baby, the water is perfect temp today! And look," you did a quick spin circle, "There's waves today!" Luke grinned at you. "I'll be right in baby girl!"

Calum:

"Beach volleyball is the best idea i have ever heard of!" Cal says as you take a break from your game and sit next to him. "You better only be watching me!" "Is someone a bit jealous?" he asks poking your cheek, you stifle a laugh. "Never, just, after this game we'll continue our wonderful day at the beach and i'll drag you into the waves with me, deal?" He kissed your nose. "Deal!"

Michael:

"Take your shirt off, babe!" he said and you shook your head, uncomfortable with your body with all the people around you. "Look, i'll be here to protect you, come on, the water feels absolutely amazing!" Finally you gave in and took your shirt off revealing your body and Michael smiled. "So beautiful baby girl! Let's go for a swim, this heat is killing me!"

Ashton:

"Are we little kids or what, Ash?" you ask as you do the final step on your sand castle. Ash shook his head at you before nodding. "Yeah, but what's wrong with what we're doing? It's hot outside, we came to the beach and now we're making sand castles!" "Yeah, but look at the water, Ash, it looks so tempting!" "It is!" he admits and throws you over his shoulder before running into the water screaming, "It's so cold, so cold!"