he sees you in a lingerie

When he sees you in a lingerie

{ sorry for too much dirty preferences/ imagines.. Huhu }

Calum:

His eyes are attached to you body. You knew it would drive him crazy. He watches you as you walk by him, shaking your ass in the process. The bludge was becoming more and more noticeable in his jeans. He had a concert, but he needed you much more than needing to be at the concert.

Ashton:

You never told Ashton you got the job of a lingerie model at Victoria's Secret. You were going to show him tonight, wearing the lingerie you were modeling for tomorrow's show. You heard him call out your name. In response, you had snuck down to where he was and tiptoed behind him. You reach out in front of him and start to palm him through his jeans.Being the hormonal boy he his, he turns around to face you, taking in your appearance as he pushes you on the sofa gently, trying not to make a noise.

Luke:

He has been working hard. The new album coming out and he didn't want to rest until it was done. You had enough of his dedication to the album. He was at it for over a week. He has ignored you completely. He didn't even come up to snuggle with you at night. You and him have never been at it before, but you thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try on your new lingerie. Once you put it on, you walk into his work room, him not taking his eyes off the song sheet in front of him. You slide onto his lap. His eyes looking over your body again and again. You smirk at him, "Just came to help you find some inspiration."

Michael:

Ever since he teased you in a Skype call back at the beginning of tour, you were planning on getting your revenge. In you last call, you had told him he was on sex ban. By the sound of his voice, you knew it was going to be good. You sat on the sofa in your sexy new lingerie. The minute he opened the door, his eyes popped. Shaking off the fact he was not allowed to have sexual contact with you, he slipped out of his clothes and hovered over your body. Let's just say, you had dismissed his ban.