youre a nerd

You're a nerd😎

{ wait that's not even a nerd emoji😂 }

{ I know that it's been forever that I'm not updating this thingy but that's because it's summer and I'm always out.. another is that I'm also writing a new book for you guys }

{ AND THANK YOU FOR 2.1k reads😊 I love you all to the 🌑 and back }

Ashton:

"Babe what are you reading?" He asked you. You drop your medical book and looked at him. "Your course is something about movies right? Why are you reading that?" He asked once again sitting beside you on the bed. "Ash it's called Cinematography and I am reading it because I am just plainly curious. I just want additional knowledge, you know." You told him as you closed the book, placing it on your bedside table. "Come 'ere my lil' nerdy girl." You giggled as he pulled you in his arms, kissing your forehead.

Luke:

"Ugh how do you even answer this?!" Luke screamed in frustration as he tries to answer the math equation Liz had given him to answer. "Lukey that calculus thingy is just so easy. Here let me help you." You sit beside him and taught him how to solve for the equation. Soon, you ended up explaining everything and adding giving tips and shortcuts to solve it. "How did you know how to solve for this?" He asked, shocked to see this new side of you. "Well, I'm the class valedictorian."You told him. He looked at you unbelievingly but you just rolled you eyes and told him you are saying nothing but the truth. "Wow babe, you should have told me that sooner. It just made me love you even more. A girl with beauty and brains..." He mumbled, smiling wide.

Calum:

You and Calum went to the house you used to live when you were young. Your mum answered the door, greeting both of you with a hug and a kiss in the cheek. Once you guys had some snacks, Calum insisted on letting you show him your room. You were shy to show your room since it's quite messy and the walls were decorated with huge frames and glass cases but then again, Calum showed you his puppy dog eyes and I mean come on, who can resist that? You open the door to your old room, seeing the familiar pieces of bronze, silver and gold medals and trophies around. "Holy shit are these yours?" His eyes were wide, entering the room in amazement. "Yeah..." You mumbled, sitting on your bed. "Your mum told me you were smart a thousand times but I didn't know you were this smart." He remarked, sitting beside you and pulling you to his lap. "and I like it." He whispered, pecking your lips.

Michael:

"Holy Shit! What the fuck is that?! A lizard?" He screamed as the bright-skinned animal crawled to the wall. "Yes it is. It's a common house gecko from the lizard family with the scientific name Hemidactylus frenatus." You blurted out all of a sudden. Michael looked at you, bewilderment and amusement glinting in his eyes. He tore his gaze from you and used the magazine to shoo the animal to the window. Once it's out he sat beside you and stared at you. Your cheeks flushed and didn't meet his eyes. "what?" You asked him. "Nothing. You're so cute when you go all nerdy on me." He said, smiling cheekily hugging you tight.