you're a bet

you're a bet

Ashton:

You've been dating Ashton for 4 1/2 months and you really think your starting to fall for him. You two sat at the booth in the restaurant laughing and cuddling. You both leaned in for a kiss before he stopped you and looked into your eyes "I love you (Y/N)" he said smiling "and I-" just as you were about to say it one of your phones started ringing as they lay beside each other. He breathed out "hold on.." He said and grabbed the ringing phone and walked off outside. Just then the phone left on the table started to ring. You looked out the window at Ash who had his back turned to you on the phone. So you picked up the one ringing. "Mate, I'm being serious you have to fucking tell her this whole fucking thing has been a lie and that you only started dating her because of a bet otherwise your going to lose her if she does find out." The voice you recognized to be Calum's said at once. You stayed silent, unsure of what to say. He couldn't be serious. "Fine mate, but you told me you loved her and of she finds out later she's going to drop your ass. (Y/N) is a great girl and we've became friends with her too, it's not all about you anymore so fix it while you can!" He said and hung up. You set the phone back down and stayed stiff. Your brain had stopped functioning. "Hey sorry babe, think I grabbed your phone. Your mum said your having lasagna for dinner and I can come ov- what's happened?" He said and looked at you sitting the phone back on the table, "I.. I.." You looked up at him and he smiled. "Oh yeah where were we?" He said and slid his arm around your waist. "I.. I fucking hate you you prick!" You stood up. "What?" He looked like his world had shattered. "You heard me dumbass, your such a great actor aren't you? IM A FREAKING BET?!?" You screamed. "(Y/N) please I love you I really do I-" "I don't want to hear it ash, I don't want to even see you I hate you so fucking much!" You walked out the restraunt as he started to tear up and pull you back but you couldn't bare to hear it.

Luke:

"I fucked up (Y/E/N)" he sat on the bed and said out of the blew. "What?" You said drawing your attention away from your laptop and on to the distressed boy sitting on the end of the bed. "W-what do you mean?" You asked when you saw he was nearly in tears. He crawled up to you and wrapped you in his arms. "Promise you won't leave?" He said and you broke apart from him and jumped of the bed. "What did you do?" You asked again your eyes growing wet. "Tell me you won't leave" he said again and began to cry. "Oh my god did you fucking cheat?!" You cried and dropped down and hugged your knees. You heard the bed shift and felt his presence drop down beside you. "No baby no! I swear to god I will meet do that to you I never want to hurt you.. I.." He said and put his head on your shoulder and grabbed your hand. You picked your head up from your knees and looked at him to see him crying. You wiped his tears with your thumb "I'm scared to lose you..." He cried looking up at you. He took a deep breath. "When we first started dating... before we started dating the guys they chose a girl..." He sighed "a girl that would be hard to get with.. If you know what I mean. They chose you and I.." "I was a bet? We were a bet?" You cried. "Yes but it became more, (Y/N) I love you so much!" He cried and you stood. "So you decide to tell me nearly a year into the relationship?" You questioned. "So when did the acting stop Luke? A month ago, yesterday, 2 hours ago?" Your voice raised and he cried more. "It stopped a long time ago, I lo-" "I don't want to hear it, if you can lie for this long into this relationship then how can I trust you?" You cried and grabbed the keys off the bench. "(Y/N), please!" He cried and stood but you walked out. You couldn't face him right now.

Calum:

You and Calum had been dating secretly for 5 months now and we're finally going to tell the guys tonight. You both wanted to make sure that this was a good relationship, since you both just got out of bad ones, before telling anyone. You were huge fans and the boys and had supported from the beginning so it'd break your heart if you hurt either one of them. You sat at the table in the club. "I'll be back I'm going to get a drink" you said and stood, kissing Calum and then walked over to the bar. "Hurry back, they should be here soon." He called and you nodded.
5 minuets later the guys walked in and sat at the table.
"Hey mate!" Ash said sitting down "so what'd you call us here fo-" Ashton stopped short as Michael interrupted. "Woah! Look at the cutie by the bar!" He said looking directly at you. "Bet you you can't score with her" Luke tested. "I reckon I could" Calum chimed in and the guys all laughed at him. "She looks too good, none of us could!" Michael said. "What's the bet?" Calum smiled. "$50" Luke suggested. "From each of you?" Calum kept going and the 3 eventually nodded. Calum stood from his seat and fixed his hair. "How do I look fellas?" He asked "not good enough" mike laughed.
Calum walked over to you. "Damn the bar is so crowded!" You said as he stood next to you. "Wanna do me a favour?" He laughed and he explained what happened. "How much are you getting?" You laughed. "$150" he replied and you both laughed. You began to rub his arm and giggle. "Oh god!" You laughed going red. You played with his hair and he giggled. "Ready?" He asked and you nodded. He picked you up and sat you on his waist and began kissing you. You began kissing his neck and saw him poke his tongue out at the guys sitting at the table. You hopped off his waist and took his hand. You both walked over to the table. "Hey guys this is (Y/N)" he said and you tried your best not to laugh at their slightly dropped jaws. "We're umm.. Gonna get out of here" he said and you began to walk off but Cal ran back to the guys and the boys all slipped him $50 each. "Calum the ladies man" they laughed.

Michael:

You and Michael sat on the tour us laying in bed and watching a movie, it was your 1 year anniversary. You forced him into watching the last song, you weren't really girly but you really lived this movie but you two ended up talking more instead. "I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't walked into that damn store." He laughed "either do I" you replied.

*flashback*

Michael's POV
I walked into the CD store and walked along the aisles. "Nice shirt" a girls voice came from aisle next to me sarcastically. "fuck off" I replied and she laughed. It was a cute laugh but if she's gonna be a bitch. I finally got to the CD I wanted. The new blink 182 album. "I've been looking for this everywhe-" I began to say but then another hand reached for it. "Hands off" the voice came and it was the one from the aisle over. "Oh great" I rolled my eyes and she laughed. I blushed, she really was cute. "Umm... I..I'm (Y/N)" she smiled and held her hand out to me and I held mine out to her. "Michael" I smiled. "Can we compromise?" I laughed. "If you give me your number when I'm finished with the CD I'll take you out to dinner and you can have it" I smiled. "Ohhh Mr smooth." She teased "well what can I say" I blushed. She grabbed my hand and drew her number on. "Let's go splits.." She smiled and my eyes must have went big. "Oh god! Not like that! I mean on the CD!" She laughed hard and loud "dirty mind. Shammmmme" she teased and punched my arm softly.
We began to walk out of the store and went separate ways. I looked down at my hand and then at her and then the CD.
I grabbed my phone out my pocket and dialled her number. "Hello?" She answered on the 3rd ring "just wanted to make sure you didn't give me a fake" I laughed "well Michael, aren't we eager" I could hear her smile. "Hey, I said I was checking you didn't give me a fa-" "yeah the number one excuse in the book!" She interrupted. "Right, fine but I was just thinking, maybe we could go to dinner tonight and I'll give you the CD then." I smiled as she said yes.
*back to normal*
"It was you or the CD and your the best bet I made in my life!" He smiled. "Oh that reminds me!" You said and ran to the back off the bus and then back with a parcel in your hands. "Happy anniversary babe" you smiled and passed him the present he tore it open and laughed, looking down at the Blink 182 CD you two fought over in the store. "I love you so much" he laughed and kissed you.