1 | drumstick

Making her way downstairs , Y/N saw Keith cooking them dinner. The house smelt so good.

"Hey, baby." She walked downstairs, wrapping her brown arms around Keith's waist. He was so much taller than her, it was a shame. Keith smiled as he felt his wife's presence.

"Wassup, boo."

"Whatcha cooking, daddy?" Y/n sat on the counter, going to grab a brownie.

"Bake chicken, stuffed bell peppers, jambalaya and banana pudding for dessert." Y/n's mouth watered, putting her arm over her forehead as a gesture of her passing out. Keith was such a great cook.

"Whoo! Babe!" Keith began to sit the food on the table, making Y/n run to the table, grabbing a plate. After sitting the bowl of banana pudding, Keith fixed himself some food, grubbing aside her.

After the two finished dinner, Y/N ate her banana pudding, slamming her head on the table. Keith looked at her, laughing his ass off.

"Babe, what's wrong?" All he heard was Y/N groan. The girl raised her head, resting it in her hand lazily.

"Why'd you feed me like this, Keith? Why you cook so fucking good, now I can't even enjoy my pudding, dude." Keith's face was red as he continued to laugh at his full partner. Y/n laid there, complaining about how stuffed she was.

Keith began cleaning off the table, going over to Y/n. He tried to take her bowl of pudding but she jerked it back, stuffing her face.

"Don't touch my shit." She growled, pushing the plate aside. Keith went to wash the dishes and straighten up the kitchen. Y/n got herself together, going to see what Keith was doing.

"Omg, I feel pregnant." She held her arm behind her back , waddling into the room. Keith smirked, throwing the dish towel into the sink. Picking Y/n up, he cut off the kitchen light then kissing her cheek. Y/n's hand held against his chest, smiling up at him.

"I can make it surreal." Keith ran quickly up the stairs to the bedroom with Y/n bouncing and giggling like a kid in his strong arms.

----------------

How was that, you guys? Don't be afraid to give feedback 💕✒.