23 |Moving

"Babe, is that the rest of the boxes?!" Y/n shouted upstairs to her husband who was doing God knows what.

"Yeah, hold on!" He shouted back down the stairs, Y/n going out to see if the uhaul was ready to go. The guys had just finish putting their furniture in the truck. They just had the little boxes to put in Keith's truck. Once Y/n and Keith were done moving the items into the vehicles, the two took one more look at the house.

"This is it. It feels like we're Martin&Gina finally getting a new house. Remember the first night we thought there was a ghost?" Keith covered his face, laughing a bit.

"Or...when we made love in every room." Y/n grabbed the front of Keith's jacket, kissing his lips. His eyes looked down at her through his Sac hat. She was so short compared to him.

"We did that a couple times. Why you think we gotta new condo, bae?" He smacked and gripped her ass through the jeans she was wearing. Their lips locked together, tongues fighting.

"Uhm, are you guys ready to go?" Y/n turned around to see the uhaul guys. The couple nodded, making their way out the house. Keith held onto Y/n's waist as they got into the car. They both drove off to their new condo. The couple got a condo, not wanting to buy a house since Keith was always on tour to Paris and all that, sometimes Y/n tagging along.

Keith and Y/n walked inside the sparkling clean condo. Everything was fresh and shiny. The counters were clean, floor was clean, bedrooms were clean, and bathroom. Everythjng was in shape like they left it.

It was now 8:00 and the couple were in there kitchen, Y/n cooking them dinner

It was now 8:00 and the couple were in there kitchen, Y/n cooking them dinner. She was making grilled vegetables and baked chicken with a glass of wine. After washing her cutting board, Keith called her over.

"You know you look sexy when you in the kitchen?" Her cheeks became red, feeling his arms wrap around her

"You know you look sexy when you in the kitchen?" Her cheeks became red, feeling his arms wrap around her. His hands slightly cupped her cheeks through his big t-shirt on her body.

"Why, thank you. You do look mighty sexy when you're acting." He chuckled deep in her ear , making her new pair of panties soak.

"To a good night ahead of us, save this food for tomorrow and come with me." Y/n looked confused, seeing him pull out a bottle of chocolate syrup from the fridge. He walked a distance, seeing she wasn't budging. His long legs walked over to her, stopping right in his tracks.

"Come with daddy. I don't like to repeat myself." He growled into her ear, her nipples becoming hard. He saw them erect, running his thumb over it.

"Time to enjoy our new bed." Y/n walked quickly behind him until they appeared in the large bedroom.

Just felt like writing, ig?😌