27 |Back to Reality

After combing her slick hair,looking at her baby bump in the mirror, Y/n went downstairs, grabbing her keys, ready to bring her boyfriend some food. Keith was currently on set and she wanted to surprise him with his favorite Chicken burrito and a bag of troli gummy worms for energy😂.

Pulling out the parking lot, she went to his favorite restaurant, getting his food and going to meet him. She pulled up to the set, getting out, carrying the bag in her left with her purse in her right.

"Hey, guys." Walking to his trailer, Y/n knocked on the door, not hearing anything. Twisting the knob after 10 seconds of waiting, she opened it, seeing Keith on top of a figure. It was Dani, the girl who played along with him in Reality High.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She threw the food at him, punching him in the back. He tried to push her away, making her fall back onto the table. Looking down, she grabbed her stomach, staring at him in hatred.

"It was only for the role. I swear. Bab-" She pushed him back onto the couch. He looked back at Dani, who stood in the corner.

"Don't fucking baby me! You really gonna sit up here and kiss this bitch like y'all a couple and shit. Oh, but sweetie don't worry, those lips that were on yours, he was eating my pussy this morning with those." Y/n walked out the trailer, slamming the door.

"Man!" He groaned, passing a hand over his waves. Dani walked out the trailer, letting him get himself together. He sat there thinking of how to convince Y/n that it wasn't a real kiss. It wasn't real, he just didn't hear her knocks. And her being pregnant, she got mad and impatient for everything.

---

Laying on the couch, a bin of ice cream, Y/n's legs crossed, her stomach facing the air. Her eyes watched the t.v., continuing to eat her ice cream. She sighed, seeing she ran out of ice cream.

Getting up, she craved some pepperoni, going to get some. Passing back with her plate, she heard the doorbell ring.

"What the fuckkkk!" She groaned to herself, throwing her head back. Going to the door, she sar her plate on the table, opening it. It was Keith. She tried to close the door on his foot but she felt his foot tug in front of it.

"Why you changed the locks?" Her eyes rolled as he came in, her grabbing her plate, going back into the kitchen. She didn't answer him, Keith following her into the kitchen. The two acted in silence, Y/n sitting to a stool.

"Your stuff is in the guest room." He leaned over the counter, eyeing her down as she ate. Her eyes looked up at him.

"What?" She gave a stink face, getting up to put her plate in the sink. He chuckled at How being pregnant made her angry. Her legs waddle back to the chair, getting on her phone.

"Why are you still here? Get your stuff and get out, Keith. I'm not playing." Standing up straight, he walked over to her, spinning the stool around. She didn't acknowledge him.

"You know it was a fake kiss, right? You're so jealous sometimes." He began rubbing her belly through her college sweater. Shrugging, she continued to type. He took her phone, throwing it in the fish tank.

"You motherfucker! Why'd you do that? That phone cost me 900$!" She pushed his shoulders, him grabbing her arms.

"I told you, Y/n, it wasn't a real kiss. You know how it gets intimate in almost every role I play. I make the money around here. I'm the one who gave you our baby, so I'm gonna be around to take care of it. I don't know who you trying to fool, but I ain't about to play witchu, woman. You either get your ass up and go unpack them boxes, or get out, because I'm not up for that being bossy shit anymore. I let you have some time to yourself, making you feel like you're right, You're wrong. Now...catch another attitude and see what happens." He got closer to her face to where their noses were touching each other.

"Do. You. Understand?" His breath blew on her face, her nose twinkling a bit. Putting her head down, she nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"I understand." Her voice came out raspy, playing with her promise ring.

"Good girl. Now how's my son doing?" He bent down to rub her belly. She smiled a little, rubbing her boyfriend's freckles.

"They're fine." His eyes widened.

"Twins?"

"Triplets." His jaw dropped, smiling after.

"You know a nigga fertile." She laughed, giving his lips a kiss. He held onto her hips, the one's he's been waiting to place his lips on.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you, and I know you didn't mean to kiss her."

"I love you too, but how'd yo-" She placed her finger over his lip.

"Make up sex is the best." Picking her up, he made his way upstairs.

"Oh, really?" Y/n bit her lip, arriving to the guest room. He shut the door behind the two, ready for a night.