36 | Koco

Getting out the bed after hearing the alarm, Y/n got out, making the way to the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and face, Y/n went to the hallway, going to her babygirl's room. Seeing Keeley sleeping, she reset the baby monitor, leaving a crack in the door.

Walking back to the room, she saw her boyfriend up, sitting up watching tv.

"Hey, baby." She sat on his lap, passing her hand through his fade. Grabbing her waist, he began kissing down her neck.

"Stop, Keith. Go get ready and get Keeley ready." She got up from his lap, going to bathroom after grabbing her clothes.

Keith got up from the bed, going to Keeley's room. She sat up in the crib, looking at the toys that swung over her head. Her mouth was held ajar as she was amazed by the calming music. Keith and Y/n had Keeley 6 months ago; her getting pregnant at 17. Her parents disowned her so she had no choice but to move in with Keith, and he wasn't about to have his child and baby mother staying in the street.

"Wassup, mamas

"Wassup, mamas. You like that music?" He picked her up, caressing her back. After going downstairs, Keith made their daughter a bottle, sitting her on the counter. As their daughter ate, Keith heard Y/n come downstairs.

"Whoa! Sexyyy, mama!" Keith walked around the counter, checking Y/n's outfit out she wore.

"It's not allat, but hey , baby girl

"It's not allat, but hey , baby girl. You're finally up." Picking her daughter up, Keeley wrapped a loose arm around her neck. Going over to the fridge, she got an apple out, Keith taking the baby from her.

"Ma-!" She began clapping her hands together, jumping up and down.

"Mama? Yes, baby." Y/n smiled, grabbing her backpack. After grabbing the baby and her bottle, Y/n and Keith made their way to the car.

-------

Appearing in front of her high school, Keith parked the car in front of the school, seeing students pouring in the building.

"Well, this is it. Your first day back."

"Yeah. Keith, I don't think I should go today. Maybe tomorrow? What about Keeley?"

"No, no. Keeley is fine in my arms. Even if someone judged you, Keeley is our baby, and I love you so go in there, hold your head up, and get them A's, ok?"

"Ok. Thanks baby. I love you." She gave him a full kiss on the lips, then turning around to face Keeley.

"And I love you, snookie." She reached over and kissed her daughter cheeks more than 10 times. Keeley laughed, pushing her face away.

"Now go before you be late and if you be late...you'll get punished tonight." She smirked, opening the door.

"Bye Nasty." Y/n got out, closing the door. Waving one more time at them, she walked into school, hearing the bell ring. Taking her schedule out, she went to her first block.

Knocking on the door, Y/n walked in, hearing mutters. She took a seat, ready for her day to start.

---------

"Y/n?" She looked around seeing someone call her name. Looking up, she saw a girl she fought her freshman year.

"Yes?" The girl took a seat, leaving Y/n confused.

"Hey, I know we got into a fight, but I wanna say sorry. I'm a new person now and I think we should get to know each other."

"Wow, didn't expect that." She chuckled, putting her phone down.

"How's the baby girl?"

"She's doing good. Fine actually."

"Can I see her?"

"Yeah." She pulled out her phone, showing some pictures.

"Omg, she's so beautiful. She looks just like you."

"That's the first, a lot of people say she looks like Keith."

----------

The day was over and Y/n sat on the bench, waiting for Keith to pull up. His car appeared, her quickly getting up.

"Hey, schoolgirl. How was today?" She looked out the window, seeing Germany waving at her. She smiled and returned the gesture.

"It was fine. Where's Keeley?"

"With my mom. I thought we can have some alone time since You're starting school again, and we know we both about to be tired." She laughed as they pulled off.

Showing up to their home, Y/n got down, Keith grabbing her bridal style, running towards the door. Once they were in the house, Y/n's lips connected with Keith's.

"Mm, mamas."

If I could have a daughter with Keith😘