38 | Bed&Breakfast 2

"Hello, gals. Welcome to DellaCast's Bed&Breakfast. I'm Keith Sr. You must be the girls my cousin called me about. I hear you guys are friends now." Y/n chuckled, nodding a little.

"Yeah, something like that." Destiny stood there, checking her makeup in her mini pocket mirror.

"Well, if you guys have luggage, I'll have my son Kevin help you with those, and you can follow me if you will." The trio began walking into the house that stood clean on the outside.

Y/n held the door open as a pine smell hit her nose. She knew it was a Bed&Breakfast but she didn't want to be smelling pine or tasting it.

"This is my wife, Jennifer, the cook and person who will do all your laundry the while you're here." Y/n nodded, waving, smiling a little at the woman. Jennifer exchanged the gesture, going back to dusting the tables.

"This is the downstairs restroom. You girls will use the upstairs bathroom for safety reasons." Y/n saw a decorated room, lights around the door. It looked so fun to go in.

"What's this? A game room?"

"No! Don't go in there?!." Y/n let the knob go, Keith Sr. kicking the leg back in the room. Her eyebrows furrowed, taking a step back.

"It's my daughter's room. She's very antisocial, and doesn't like socialising with other people." Nodding in understanding, she continued to walk behind the man, enjoying the rest of the tour.

"Well, this place is awesome for one. Looks like we'll be staying here." The man smiled as she pulled her card out.

"That's not necessary. I'll get my son, Kevin to help with your bags. Enjoy your night , and breakfast is at 8:30, I would wake up an hour early. People hungry around here." She laughed, covering her mouth, seeing an old lady pass by.

----------

Laying in the twin bed, Y/n looked around the room, seeing the icing sheets hug her best friend. Jennifer must've really cooked good because Destiny ass was out like a light after that meal.

Closing her eyes, Y/n heard a loud thud underneath her room floor. She didn't know what it was, she just knew it scared her inside.

"Destiny?" She still proceeded to call her, knowing she was sleeping. Hearing another thud, she flipped onto her side, falling asleep.

Downstairs, Keith Sr. limped into the room downstairs, slamming the young body on the table. His son Keith Jr. turned around, throwing his pen on the ground.

"Cut er up. Breakfast is 9 hours away." The man left his room, his son inspecting the bones covered in skin. Grabbing his knife, Keith began going to work, carving the young man's skin.

How is it?😌