25 |Jeep Layin

'Can you meet me at Bayridge?' Y/n looked down at her imessage notif. It was from her "favorite" Keith. The couple had an argument a couple days ago, and they couldn't stand not talking to each other, but from Keith's childish behavior, that's what it had to be for now.

She opened it, not responding. Seeing she left him on read, Keith called her on sc. She left her phone ringing, continuing to watch Famous in Love. 5 minutes went by and Keith was still calling her nonstop. Answering the call, she got highly aggravated.

"What, Keith? I'm doing something."

"Can you please meet me to Bayridge. I just wanna hold you, but I know your parents won't let me in the house. Just please meet me, baby. Please?" His eyebrows furrowed, wanting her to say yes. Rolling her eyes, she huffed, nodding.

"Yes, I guess, Keith but don't waste my fuckin time." She slid her Fenty slippers on, grabbing the car keys and heading out the door.

"Where you going, hun?" Her parents sat on the couch, enjoying their tea and fireplace.

"Kp." They nodded as she left the house.The teen got in her car, driving to Bayridge park.

Pulling up, she seen Keith sitting on his white jeep, looking at the ground. His beanie sat perfectly on his head. Getting out, Y/n walked slowly towardsa the vehicle. Hearing a leaf crunch, he turned around seeing Y/n.

"Hi

"Hi." He smiled at her raspy voice.

"Hi." Her eyes fell to the ground, Keith lifting her chin up. He looked at her face, the face he's been missing to kiss, love and look at.

"How you been?"

"Fine I guess. How about you?"

"I've been good. I got a role in Reality High." She smiled, thinking about how she helped him practice til 2am for that role.

"Well, I'm happy for you."

"Thank you. All goes to you, but come sit with me. I wanna enjoy your presence before you snap on me." She chuckled a little, taking his hand, sitting on the jeep hood with him.

It was now 2:35, Y/n and Keith still talking. The two laid on the jeep, Keith's jacket over them. Y/n's arms crossed over his chest. He caressed her hair, giving her forehead a kiss.

"I miss holding you, babygirl. I was a fool to argue over petty stuff. You're the one really here for me in the end."

"It wasn't petty, Keith. A no good female was twerking on you in the club, I overreacted, but you're my man, my man only." Keith's shiny brown orbs looked down at her cold cheeks.

"All yours?" He leaned in for her plump lips. She met him halfway, smiling into his lips.

"All mines."

Another short ass buttt ok ! Keith's still looking mighty scrumptious these days 💕 #Vonwayy🙌✨