10 |No, baby 1

"I love you too." Y/n kissed her boyfriend, Keith of 4 years. The two got serious and wanted to have a serious relationship but they'd rather wait on the marriage part. She fell back asleep, hearing the door close shut.

After 3 more hours of sleeping, Y/n got up from her bed, going to the bathroom. She had serious cramps but she thought it was her baby wanting to eat. Yes , Y/n is pregnant, 3 months actually, and it is Keith's baby.

"I swear your little ass is killing me." She stepped into the bathroom, using the bathroom. She flushed the toilet without looking, hopping into the shower. By the time she got out, the cramps were still there.

"Oh, m- ughh!" She hissed as her eyes closed, quickly grabbing her stomach. She thought she was having contractions, so she didn't think much of it. Passing the towel to dry between her thighs, she felt something extra wet and gooey by her area. Her eyebrows furrowed, looking down to see her fingers covered in a blurry red but mini clumps of blood.

"Please, God let my baby be ok." She sighed, wiping a tear that fell onto her leg. She wrapped the towel around her , limping to the bedroom. Calling her home doctor, she heard him pick up on the second ring.

------------

"Well, I'm sorry, Ms. Y/l/n, but it looks like you've had a miscarriage. I hope you feel better and again, I'm sorry. Take this medicine and give me a call for an appointment in 2 weeks. We'll dispose the remaining from your womb. Have a nice day , Ms. Y/n." Tears fell down her face as she heard the door close. She sat there, pulling herself close, wanting to be alone.

After laying in bed for a couple of hours, Y/n lazily got up, going to her baby's room. She sat in the rocking chair, grabbing the first ultrasound picture.

"I love you, munchkin, and you're still here. here. Me and your daddy love you very much. " She kissed the picture, placing it back on the baby dresser. She rocked the chair, singing a little to herself, rubbing her tummy.

Y/n heard the door open, hearing Keith's footsteps come up the stairs.

"Baby!" She closed her eyes, not answering. He appeared in the room as her and walked up to Y/n, kissing her forehead.

"Hey, baby. You didn't hear me calling you?" She nodded 'no', looking up at Keith. His eyebrows furrowed, confused as to why his girlfriend was acting this way.

Keith took a seat on the floor, rubbing Y/n's legs, making her move away. He touched her again making her snap.

"What's your problem, Y/n?" He stood up, looking down at her. Tears started to fall from her eyes, putting her head down and wiping them. She tried to hold them in but they kept pouring out her pupils. Her hair covered her face , Keith moving it.

"Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me."

"We lost our baby, Keith. We lost the first baby we were supposed to have. I was so ready to be a mothe-" Her voice broke as Keith wrapped her into her a tight hug. He wiped his tear, caressing his girlfriend. He really wanted a daughter.

"Shh, it's ok, baby. You would've been a great mother and everything happens for a reason. It wasn't our time..yet. We can't give up, ok?" She nodded, pressing her knuckle under her eye to reduce the tear residue. He picked her up, bringing her to the other room. He laid her in bed, cuddling up behind her, soothing her.

She was getting a bit tired but her stomach was still kind of cramping. Keith dug his face into her neck, pulling her closer. She began drifting off to sleep from all the crying.

"No matter how many times this happens, we're gonna keep trying until we have a baby." He kissed her ear, Y/n letting sleep take over her body.

I HIGH key think Keith would be a great ass father. I mean, look at how he is with Skylar😍. Shamazeballzzzz. #PapiKeith #BeardGang