32 | study date

"I expected more from you, Mr. Powers." Keith sat in the wooden desk as Mrs. Beck placed his test paper on the desk. Seeing it had a large F written in red, he sighed flipping it over.

The bell rung signaling it was time to go home. He met up with his girlfriend, Y/n who waited in the canopy for him.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" She hugged the tall boy's neck, who was clearly pissed. Rubbing the back of his neck, seeing it calmed him down a little.

"I made a F in algebra 2. Again!"

"It's ok, maybe next time you'll get it. You'll catch on eventually, Keith." He nodded as they walked to her car.

"Yeah, I guess." The two were finally in the car.

"I can tutor you if you want. Don't forget...I do have a 110 A in there." She bragged as he started the car.

"You really wanna tutor me? I can be so slow and I really don't know any of this."

"It's fine, and of course I would, you're my baby."

"When we start?"

"Actually, we can tonight, my parents aren't home." She smirked as they pulled into her driveway.

------

"No No No NOO , Keith! When you square something it's multiplying that number by itself twice. It's not 8×2 it's 8×8!" He sighed, rubbing his hands on his face, tossing the book to the side.

"I quit, man." She picked the book back up, handing it to him.

"I'll be damn if I let someone I call my man quit and plus we've already spent 1 hour on this session. You'll get it. Now, how about a deal?" He looked her up to continue talking.

"Every time you get an answer right, you get a kiss." Smirking, he shifted in the bed, facing her face to face.

"Tongue, too?"

"Mhm." Taking the book, he got the looseleaf paper, writing down the problems.

"Now what is the x value of 3x+34=x-12?"

"Let's see. I know I would have to add and all that shit. Subtract the 34 that would give me -46. 3x -x would be 2x so-46 divided by 2 would be -23?"

"Correct!" Reaching over, Y/n planted a kiss on his lips with her plump ones. Sliding his tongue in her mouth, she pulled away.

"Slow down, you never got the bonus question yet."

----

"Excelente, papi." Y/n places a kiss as Keith shoved the book to the side, grabbing her hips. They were done with the lesson and Keith only missed two, which means he was about to dive in with his tongue.

"Gracias, mami." Keith dragged his tongue down her neck, back to her lips. Flipping them over, Y/n threw her papers off the bed, going to lock her door.

-------

"Babeee! Guess what though?" Y/n looked up from the library table. He showed her a math paper that held a B+.

"Hey, see what I told you? I'm proud of you baby." She side hugged him, saving her books, ready to go home.

"You know....I probably wouldn't have gotten this if it wasn't for those lips and that punani." He growled the last part in her ear, grabbing her waist.

Gasping, she removed his hands. "Keith, shut up." She giggled as they exited the building.

"Exams are coming up next week. Think you can tutor me some more?"

"Of course, but I'll need more kisses."