4 | hide & seek

"Keith! I'm coming!" Y/n ran to her and her husband's shared room. She didn't see him so she went back downstairs to check the basement. He wasn't in there either. Her eyebrows furrowed wondering where he was because he didn't have work today.

She went in the second hallway seeing he was in his office. He sounded like he was on the phone with his boss. She crept up behind him, kissing his neck. His body jumped, looking at her, his eyes widening. He tensed up as he started to stutter over the phone. Y/n's ombre nails traveled to his jock, grabbing it through his sweats. His jaw clenched, grabbing her hand.

'Out.' He mouthed. Y/n put her finger over her lip, signaling him to hush. His head began rising through the thin fabric, making his wife's mouth water. He continued to talk to his boss, still distracted by her actions.

"Ok. Thank you and have a good day." Keith got off the phone, standing up, gripping Y/n's left arm. She got turned on, her panties getting moist. His breathe blew on her face harshly, making her face scrunch up.

"Yo ass better run. NOW!" He let go of her, making her instantly run to their bedroom. She hid under the bed, trying not to giggle. Keith stomped into the room, looking into the closet.

He chuckled as he saw her thick bottom sticking out from under the bed. He smacked her ass, making her yelp. Their bed was against the window, how could he see her ? He grabbed her ankles from under the bed, laughing at her.

"Fat ass." He threw her on the bed, seeing she was tearing up. She covered her face, kicking him back a little. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He grabbed her wrists, putting her arms down. She had tears streaming from her eyes and he didn't know why.

"You called me fat ass. You know how hard it is when you wanna fuck every night? I throw this ass back for you every other day and you call me fat ass? Have you eve-" He cut Y/n off, placing his lips on hers. He tasted her salty tears, them colliding with his lips. He pulled away, laughing at her facial expression.

"Don't cry because your ass is big. I love it, and it's only for me. But next time you do some shit like that while I'm working, I'm tearing that ass up!" Her legs wrapped around his waist, them laying in the bed.

The whole day Y/n and Keith laid in bed, him resting his hand on her plump ass.