19 |D.A 3

It's been a week since Keith came into the room while Y/n was trying to shower. She thought Lexi would think something happened between the two. 2 days later , Lexi started to tell Y/n how she thinks Keith's cheating on her. It was too much for Y/n to handle, so she didn't even think anything of it. She has a new job now and she didn't want her parents sending all their money her way, thinking she couldn't fend for herself.

Walking into the hospital, Y/n said hey and goodbye to her coworkers she's known for 5 days. After placing her name tag on, she went to check on her first patient. Stepping through the wood door, it closed silently as she met with the old woman. She smiled warmly, starting to check out the elderly patient.

After 12 hours of checking high blood pressure, pulse and other things , Y/n clocked out the hospital, going straight to get something to eat. She went to taco Bell getting 2 burritos and a large drink. The girl went back to her dorm, but checking the mail first. The girl made it back to her room, instantly stripping out her scrubs. Y/n was tired with uro classes AND a job at the hospital. She wanted to go virtual but her parents resisted. Well, her mom.

Lexi wasn't there; either with Keith or doing something she ain't had no business, like always. Y/n slipped on her Narvina shirt her older brother gave her and pajama shorts. She opened her bag in a rush, unwrapping her items.

Getting up from his loft, Keith had grabbed Lexi's key she had to her room. She had to fly out to Connecticut because her mom had a stroke. Keith was planning to spend every second with Y/n, wether she liked it or not. He walked into the dorm, making his way to the back, unlocking the door. He closed it silently, walking in the room. He took his shirt and shoes off, walking up behind Y/n. He wrapped his arms around her waist, making her jump.

"Omg, Keith! Get off. Lexi's gonna be here any second." She grabbed her food, going back to her bed. Keith took a seat next to her grabbing a burrito.

"Come on, man. Don't start." He eyes rolled as Keith sat it back down.

"I don't want it now. Your dick beaters already touched it." He laughed, eating the burrito. She ate hers and threw her trash in the kitchen. Keith saw her cheeks bounce in the small shorts she had on. His eyes bulged and his sweats became stretched out in the crotch session.

He covered his hand over it, trying not to be obvious.

"Lexi's not gonna be here for 3 days so we can spend more time together." He got up, grabbing her hands, making his way over to the bed. Y/n pulled away, pushing him back. He chuckled at her shortness, pulling her closer. He laid the girl on the bed, sending kisses down her neck.

"K- stop." She whined as he began taking her shorts off. He didn't listen and began to kiss down her belly. Y/n felt this was wrong, but it was pure bliss in her mind. He came back up, leaning down to kiss her. After their lips connected, Keith pulled the sheets over them, ready for a crazy night between the two.

This was alright, but not my best. No school tomorrow though.☺☺

external 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें