33 | Sugar Plum

Taking her jersey off, Y/n changed back into her tempo shorts and vneck. Exiting the building, Y/n grabbed her duffle bag, carrying it on her wrists. Hearing her phone ringtone ring from her bag, she took it out, seeing a message from her parents and lover, Keith.

Keithybear: have a great day, beautiful😘😘
'I saw your parents to the store earlier😂'
i'm still daddy tho😏👅'

Popz!: 'So sorry, but call an uber, your mom is working late tonight and I have to fly out to Tampa. I love you😘'

Mama$$: 'did your father tell you earlier?'

Y/n read the messages, answering her parents back. Thinking about if she should call an uber or not, Y/n went to the contacts, calling Keith. He answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hey, baby." His voice lightened up her mood.

"Hey, Keith can you come pick me up? My parents aren't home and you know my car and everything."

"Yeah, you at school?"

"Yes, and please bring me some damn water."

"I gotchu." He chuckled before the two hung up the calls. Y/n waited 30 minutes before she saw Keith's jeep pull up. Getting up, she got her duffel bag, seeing Keith get out.

"Wassup boo." He pecked her lips, taking the bag. Opening the back door, she placed it on the back seat. Y/n got in the car, grabbing the bottle of water.

"Damn girl. Slow down."

"You try running and jumping for a ball for 2 hours, Keith." Keith was Y/n's older partner. They weren't together, they loved and were there for each other even though he was 7 years older than her while she was a junior in high school.

"You hungry?" She nodded, buckling her seat belt. Keith treated her like an absolute queen. Everything was Y/n and about Y/n only.

--------

"Omg, I'm so tiredddd!" She groaned, peeling her clothes off, throwing them in the hamper of the room. Keith sat back on his elbows as he watched the girl.

Putting on one his big shirts, Y/n walked over to the bed, laying next to Keith. Putting an arm around her, he caressed her hair, Y/n dozing off.

"Baby, what about your house? Your mom will be worried."

"I'll just tell her I'm to Kayla's house." With that, Y/n fell back into a deep sleep, Keith's arms wrapped around her.

Chapter 2 cominn 💕