29 |Anymore

Getting up from her comfy bed, Y/n slid her furry slides on, making her way to the bathroom. Walking into the hallway, she opened the door, going in to brush her teeth. After washing her face and mouth out, Y/n went downstairs to cook herself breakfast.

She walked downstairs, seeing everything was how when she went to bed. She took all her ingredients out, looking for the eggs. Finding them, she began breakfast. After eating, Y/n walked back upstairs to get ready for her day. First, she was gonna visit her mom, go shopping then grocery shopping. It did get kinda lonely living by herself, but she could've used the space.

Hearing her phone ring, she jerked it off the charger, seeing it was Keith. Keith was her best friend since 7th grade. They were now 24.

"Hey, best!" She yelled into the phone only to see another person's face on the screen. She heard the shower running into the background.

"Best my ass. Listen bitch Keith just gave me the best dick of my life and you will never come between us. If I catch you around him, you're through. Stay away from my man sloppy hoe." She hung up in Y/n's face, making Y/n laugh. That was Chelsea, Keith's current girlfriend.

"Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea. Poor baby." She laughed her ass off, going into the bathroom to get ready for her day. Leaving her hair in it's curly disguise, she took a look in the mirror, cheesing. She pulled her phone out, beginning to take pictures.

After doing that, Y/n got into her car, going to her mom's house

After doing that, Y/n got into her car, going to her mom's house. Pulling up, she saw everyone's car there. It was kinda like a family house, too many people; the reason why she wanted her own place.

"Hey, ma." The girl hugged her mom, getting a bottle of water.

"You look cute. Who you doing allat for, Keith?" She mentally rolled her eyes, drinking her water. She nodded no.

"He's the least of my w-"

"Hey, sissypooh. Tryna look cute for Keith." She heard the words from her older sister, Kassandra.

"Omg, everything is not about that nut head fucker!" She groaned, hearing little footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Ti ti!" Her niece, Kinsley hugged her neck, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Ti ti, when are we gonna go shopping with uncle KeKe?" Her eyes rolled, throwing her head back in agony but she didn't show her niece she was aggravated by that name: Kinsley loved her some Keith.

"I don't know, baby, but we will soon." She looked at her wrist watch, seeing it was 10:09. Placing her niece down, he stood up.

"I gotta get going but I'll talk to you guys later." She kissed everyone's cheeks, leaving.

"Tell my boy Keith I said wassup."

"And tell him I'm whipping his ass next time in 2k." She heard her brother and father from their man cave, "living room". She sighed at the name, getting into her car. Playing some slow jams, she headed to the mall.

----------------

Getting into her car, she heard an engine pull up next to her. Looking out being nosey, she seen an almond head, her looking closer.

"Keith?! Hey, best friend." She smiled seeing him not even budging to answering her. His head stood straight as he went over to open the passenger door. Her eyebrows furrowed, seeing it was Chelsea getting out.

"Didn't I say stay away from Keith? Huh, Bitch?" She walked up to Y/n, getting in her face. Keith put his shades on as if the conversation didn't exist.

"First of-"

"Chelsea, let's go. You don't have time for her." Smirking, the girl walked back over to Keith, linking her arm to his. Seeing them walk away, Y/n stood there confused for a few seconds before getting into her car.

After grocery shopping, Y/n unloaded the car of bags, closing her trunk. Walking into her home, she slid her shoes off, saving her groceries, then going to lay on her cream plush couch.

"Fuck him. I don't even know why I fooled with his fake ass from the get go." She muttered to herself, before falling asleep.

-------

Keith sat in the dressing room, looking at Chelsea try on a few things. She walked over to him, straddling his lap. His head hung low as he thought about what Chelsea told him.

"What's wrong, baby?" She held his head up, her eyes staring into his.

"Nothing babe. You done?" She nodded, getting off his lap. Keith sat there for a second, thinking if it were true what Chelsea told him. 2 days agi, Chelsea went through Keith's Snapchat memories, seeing a nude from someone.

Clicking it, she seen it said 'best😏💋', knowing it was Y/n. She took pictures of the nudes, seeing there was more, but deleting it. After her discovery of her "gold" she set her brother, Chris up to say be fooled around with Y/n.

He was down for it, but she had to pay him, and that's why she's with Keith, for his money and him to stay away from Y/n. She showed Keith the picture, saying her brother was messing around with her, and he believes it.

"Keith, pay the woman." He was disturbed by her voice. Pulling a 2 20's out his wallet, he handed the money to the man. Chelsea kept the change, walking out with Keith's arm in hers.

Back! But reality High is the shits😁 Keith looking like a whole buffet jumping in the water. That's good he got with Dani in the end. How you like them doughnuts, sis💋