9 | Virgin Mari

"Hey, little virgin." Y/n looked to her side seeing Keith, her best friend sitting next to her. Rolling her eyes, she nudged him a little, making him shift.

"Don't be shame, Y/n. Just find a brother to lay that pipe down. Have yo ass acting wild." He laughed, covering his mouth. He knows she doesn't like being a virgin and she's been trying to lose it, but she says she'll wait til marriage now.

"Fuck me." Y/n muttered under her breath, going turn her papers in. His eyes widened watching her hips sway side to side. His eyes stayed glued to her bottom until she turned around. Keith's orbs trailed down to his best friend's fat kitty. His tongue hung out with his bottom lip, licking it til she sat down.

"Stop stalking, perv." She threw a led pen at him, starting their next lesson. She wanted to get fucked, her wish was definitely coming true.

The bell rung signaling it was time to go home. Y/n quickly got up from her theater chair, ready to leave the auditorium. Keith grabbed the girl's hand, exiting the building.

"How about we go to my house today? My parents are still gone." She thought about it for a second, nodding seconds later. He smiled , leading the two to his car. He opened Y/n's door, closing it.

The best friends zoomed their way to his house, quickly getting out. He picked Y/n up bridal style as he always did, walking into the house.

Getting down, Y/n ran to the fridge, grabbing a Yoplait and bottle of water. She went back to the living room , seeing Keith wasn't there.

"Keef? Keeiithhhh!" She didn't hear anything so she walked upstairs eating her Yoplait. She saw him in the corner of his room, digging in his dresser.

"Keith, what you doing?" He slowly turned around, turning towards her. He walked up to Y/n, taking her yogurt out her hand, placing it on his night stand.

"Ke-" He cut her off, grabbing her face and kissing her lips roughly. Y/n was caught by surprise, but started kissing back. Why was her best friend of 9 years doing this. After saliva swapping, bloodsucking, tongue biting, Keith pulled away, going to close his door.

"May I ?" Y/n stared into Keith's eyes, nodding. He gave her a relaxing smile, taking off his shirt. Y/n bit her lip, eyeing down Keith's abs. Keith winked and kissed down Y/n's stomach, leaving passion marks.

"O- baby." His tongue trailed down to her kitty, taking her jeans off. He kissed around and inside her thighs, biting a little. Y/n shivered feeling Keith take off her panties. The tall boy leaned over to his night stand grabbing the yogurt cup.

'Mine as well have fun.' He thought. He peeled the paper back, going back to Y/n. He blew her pearl, kissing it 2 times, watching Y/n jerk. He dipped his finger in the yogurt, spreading it across her bottom lips.

"Mm." Y/n's breath hitched from the cold dessert. Keith gripped her thighs, beginning to lick her fruity basket. Y/n's head dug into his sheet as she felt his tongue devour her kitty. He sucked some yogurt off her clit, sliding his tongue inside her.

"Shit! Fuck!" She began cursing, feeling so much pleasure below her belly. Sucking all the yogurt off and eating the hell out her clit, Keith began spelling his middle name.

'T-Y-R-E-E' He stretched the last E slowly, curving it to her bud. Y/n began squirting, squealing a little. All her juices flew out as Keith slurped them up. He licked around her lips, sucking every one if her substance.

"Ahh!" Y/n felt relief as Keith got up, taking his pants and briefs off. Y/n's eyes bulges, seeing his print in the briefs.

"Just let me take care of you, Ok, baby?" Y/n nodded, relaxing a little. Keith spread her legs a little, placing them on hid waist. He lined his shaft with her entrance. Sliding in, Y/N hissed, grabbing his buff arms. Keith caressed her hair, shushing her, sliding all his length in. After picking up the pace, Y/N felt a wave of pleasure hit her body.

---------

"Yes , papi!" Keith gripped her hips, slamming her down onto his cock. Y/n rest her hands on his chest, rocking her hips against his pelvis. Y/n felt herself about to cum again so she slowed down, grinding onto him, hearing him moan. She did it again, smirking at the boy underneath him.

"Don't do that shit." He smacked her ass, making her squeal. Feeling him twitch inside, Keith turned Y/n onto all fours, sliding back into her warm palace.

"Ahh!" He slid all his 9 inches in her, filling her stomach full. He yanked her ponytail, giving her nothing but pleasure. He took hold of her hips, bringing her back. She moaned loudly, taking all of him. She began throwing her cheeks back, hearing skin on skin. She pinched her nipples then reaching down to rub her clit. Her moans were uncontrollable, Keith smacking her cheeks, gripping them apart, making her anal hole ajar.

"Stay still, baby." He held her back down, giving her slow powerful strokes. His shaft twitched once more, feeling himself bust a nut in her. Y/n toyed with her slit, making her warm juices connect with Keith's. Y/n fell onto the bed exhausted.

"Huh." Y/n breathed out as Keith pulled her up to the bed head. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling the cover over their sweaty bodies.

"Damn. If I knew it was gonna be thus good, I would've been in that shit." She laughed hitting his chest, dozing off.

"I love you, Y/n."

"Love you too, baby." She fell asleep in peace and comfort of Keith's arms.

-----------

Y/n stepped out the bathroom, holding something behind her back. She walked up to , smiling.

"Keith, I'm pregnant." 

DID NOT PROOFREAD 💭✨

Could've been longer , but my phone going dead 😭.