2 | nerdy 1

Keith stood against his locker, waiting for his partners. He would look at his phone now and then but no one texted him. As he continued to wait for Woody , Algee , and Luke, he seen a girl he didn't recognize pass in front of him. The girl had on skinny jeans that pressed tight against her skin, a graphic tee, and hi top vans. She was so chic, dressed casual, not like other girls who attended Author Stem Academy.

The girl smiled a little at him, raising the brim of her glasses up. Keith stared the girl down, seeing her disappear around the corner. As Y/n continued to walk to her locker, she blushed at the fact a boy actually stared at her, a handsome one at that.

----

It was lunch time and Y/n went to the cafeteria, grabbing a water and bowl of grapes, heading to her usual spot where she sat alone.

Keith eyed the girl's actions down, seeing she had no one to talk to.

"Hey, y'all know who that girl is?" His finger pointed in the direction of Y/n.

"Uh yeah that's Y/n. She's been here the whole time. Don't try your luck, man. She's smart and quiet but that bitch got some bark to her." Woody and Algee laughed, giving each other a dab. Keith looked sternly at them, getting up from his seat.

"Ima be right back." He walked over to Y/n who was deep into her book. Keith leaned over seeing what she was reading. She saw him approach her table and gave a small smile, but went back to reading.

"What's that you reading?"

"Moby Dick." Keith laughed at 'dick' but she gave him a cold glare. Y/n were serious behind her books.

"Uhm, Y/n, you going to Lana's party Saturday?" Her eyebrows furrowed, shaking her head no. She don't know why Keith is all of a sudden so interested in her.

"Would you like to go?" She nodded no once again, closing her book. Keith gave a look of confusion seeing her stuff her phone in her pocket, saving her books, but leaving her Moby Dick pressed against her chest.

"Where you going so fast? Is it me?" Her head frantically nodded, throwing her backpack over her shoulder.

"No, it's not you. I'm going to art class early. See you there." She sneered, walking out the cafeteria, letting her fishtail flow on her back. Keith sat there wondering.

'Has this girl been in my art class and I've never seen her?' He sat there thinking a little while then made his way over to his previous lunch table.

"Seems to me he has a thing for the little nerd." Keith sighed at Woody's words, mentally rolling his eyes.

He shrugged getting up, hearing the bell ring signaling it was time to head to 3rd block. He walked quickly to the class, hoping to see Y/n there.