13 |2 for 1

Cuddling into Keith's sheets, Y/n slept peacefully, having a good dream. While this was going on with Y/n, Luke and Keith were downstairs, about to bust in on Y/n. They waited until it was 2 hours after she fell asleep. Walking upstairs, Keith signaled Luke to follow.

Keith walked in with his Santa hat on, getting in bed with her. The girl got even more comfortable, cuddling into Keith's chest.

"Y/nnnnn. Wake upp." He caressed her thigh and cheeks through the Satan shorts she wore. The girl shivered a little, moving around.

Y/nnnnn. Get up babygirl." His fingers traveled to the front of her shorts, sticking them in her under- no underwear?

"Baby, stop. I'm trying to sleep." She pushed Keith's hand away, feeling it reconnect with her clit. Her moans were soft and faint until Keith tried to stick his fingers all the way in. Y/n flipped onto her back, staring him in the eyes.

"Are you really about to wake me up for this shit? What about Luke? I don't want him to hear us." Just then Luke walked in, closing the door behind his chocolate body. Y/n was highly confused, just laying in the bed.

"What's going on?" She looked at both the boys in confusion, but panties getting moist. She saw Keith had on his Santa hat which turned her on. The two men smirked at each other , going over to her.

"Y/n, Keith told me about this threesome you wanted and you looking real sexy these days." He moved some hair out her face. She blushed, looking up at Keith who was smiling down at her. He crawled onto the bed, Y/n beginning to rub his shoulders, kissing his neck while Luke sat there watching. She winked at him, crawling to him. She grabbed his chocolate jawline, pressing her lips against his.

Keith gave Y/n's ass a smack, earning a squeal between her and Luke's kiss. She bit his bottom lip, kissing down his neck and his chest. He gripped her breasts, making her throw her head back. She felt Keith tug at her set, making her look back at him.

"Off. Now. And I want that ass in the air." He disappeared out the room, going to look for condoms. On his way, he grabbed a can of whip cream out the fridge, going quickly back upstairs. He seen Luke in his briefs and Y/n in a doggy style position, back curved into a 'C'. He walked behind her , watching her pussy glisten from the candles on his dresser. He gave her cheeks a smack once more, gripping them apart.

"Just fuck me already." She moved herself back hearing Keith laugh at her. He ran his finger along her slit, hearing her groan. The girl's kitty dripped onto his finger, Keith licking his fingers slowly. He shook the whip cream, popping it open. He trailed the nuzzle on her clit, seeing her shiver from the dessert topping.

"Baby!" She hissed as his lips connected to her dripping kitty, slowly licking the cream from her pussy. His tongue dipped in her warm hole, making some cream go in there. Y/n's body jerked feeling her high come on from Keith eating her kitty this good. He parted the girl's cheeks, slobbering in her palace.

"Fuck!" Y/n's juices began flowing down Keith's chin and tongue, making him instantly catch it in his mouth. He slurped up the juice, feeling some more shoot out her clit.

"Ahhh! Fu- Keith!" Her head drew back, feeling Luke pull her hair to the front. He pushed her head down, stripping out his briefs letting his dick spring free. Her eyes bulged, him laughing at her reaction. He waved it in her face, making her take it in her small hands, stroking it softly. She swirled her finger around his mushroom head, feeling his hips buck.