7 | Nerdy 2

Walking into art class, Keith spotted Y/n's nose in her book. He smiled lazily, walking over to her. He took a seat , tapping her shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hi." The girl went back to reading , leaving Keith lonesome. He didn't understand how a teenage girl could waste all her high school years on reading books. Not that anything is wrong with that, but-

"Mr. Powers, can you pay attention please and turn away from Ms. Y/l/n." Keith's cheeks turned red, slouching in his desk. He heard snickering from students as he faced his attention towards the board.

The bell rung, meaning it was time for 4th block. Y/n and Keith also had that sane class. Saving her stuff, Y/n walked to her locker with Keith following behind. She walked faster , seeing he was trailing behind her.

"Can you stop following me? What's your problem?" The girl turned towards him, already by her locker.

"I'm just trying to get to know you, but you're being stubborn. You lucky I'm even wasting my time on your quiet ass." He walked away leaving Y/n pissed. He's making it look like she's chasing him.

"You came to me." She muttered to herself, saving her books, then going to the gym. Y/n showed up in the locker room, getting dressed out. She walked out into the center with her spandex and Phys Ed shirt. She saw Keith across the gym, rolling his eyes.

"The fuck." Her eyebrows furrowed, making her way outside. She began running her laps until she felt someone jogging next to her. It was Keith.

"What? Tell me what you want right now. I'm tired of you following me. What's with yo-"

"I like you, Y/N. Can't you see that? I like you." Y/n glared at him, walking off back to the inside. She felt him grab her arm, turning her around.

"Don't fucking touch me. I'll be damned if I let you take advantage of me or be your stupid bet. Admit it, you don't like me." Y/n jerked away from his grip, walking off.

"Y/n, I-" He was cut off by the door slamming. Y/n told her coach she had female problems and needed to go home.

Getting her clothes, her feet led her to her vehicle, getting in and driving home. Keith sat there thinking why Y/n was so uptight. Even if it took to go to her house, he was gonna make her open up and be his girl.

DID NOY PROOFREAD🍹