16 |Extension Cord 2

After nutting 4 times the other night, Y/n decided to call the COX company back. She ran up to her room, unplugging her big cinema television. She made her way back downstairs, grabbing her house phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I'm looking for Keith. He installed my cable the other night. My box has went out already and I'm having trouble with the TV plugs. Is there any way you can send him down here?"

"We'll get right on it. What's the name?"

"Y/n Y/l/n." They got all her info and the pair hung up. Y/n ran back up the stairs, skipping happily to her room. She slipped out her leggings and vneck, stepping into the shower. It would've taken Keith 2 hours to get here so she had to take her time. Hopping out the shower, she wrapped the towel around her waist, walking back to the inside of her room.

She smirked as her eyes landed on the lace cheeky shorts her drawer held. She slipped those on with another big t-shirt. Walking out her room, she took her scrunchy out, letting her hair flow free. Hearing her doorbell, Y/n's eyebrows furrowed, going to open it. Looking through the peep hole, Y/n saw Keith standing there, looking at his watch. She opened it , giving a big smile.

"Hey, Keith. I'm sorry to drag you out here again. I thought it would've taken you longer." She stepped aside for him to walk in.

"It's fine. I was 20 minutes away from here so. But what's wrong with the T.V.?" Y/n began walking upstairs. Keith followed behind her, seeing she had on lace shorts. Her cheeks were colliding together, making Keith's manhood hard. They were finally upstairs, going to the cinema room.

"I don't know what's wrong with it. It just went out." She bent over a little showing the lace. Her cheeks and clit were exposed, giving him a view of her tight glistening pussy. He hissed at the sight wanting to fuck the walking ability out her. Y/n smirked as she bent foward, her ass high in the air.

"I'll see what I can do." She nodded, walking sexily back to the door. She silently closed it, making him turn around.

"Well, for one. The tv's unplugged." Holding the extension cord up, looking at then door confused.

"What yo-" Y/n interrupted him, placing her finger on his top pink lip. He looked down at her, catching on to what she was doing. The tall boy wrapped his arms around her small waist, pulling her closer.

"Save that for now. Come here." She walked towards the recliner she had just fingered herself on the other day. She laid Keith on it, running down his chest. Keith let his grip on her hips loose, letting her take over. Y/n took his shirt off, attacking his lips. He held a grip onto her cheeks tight, spreading them apart. His finger ran over her clit, making her moan into his lips. Flipping Y/n onto her back, Keith stripped out the rest of his wardrobe, going back to a hot and horny Y/n.

"Time to give you this extension cord, mami."

------

"Fuck yes!" Y/n held onto Keith's shoulders as she rode him like there was no tomorrow. Keith grabbed her hips, slamming her down with all his force. Her juices were now flowing down his jock but she was still horny.

"Damn." Keith felt her kitty clench around him, signaling she was about to cum. Flipping the girl onto her stomach, he got behind her, sliding his dick back in. The girl moaned as her back came up, Keith holding it down. His thick shaft devoured her kitty from the back, Y/n a moaning mess underneath him.

"What's my name?" He held his hands through her hair, pulling it to the scalp. The girl hissed as she felt her high coming on and her stomach pinching. Hee insides began to burn as she took a vicious pounding.

"K-"

"Wrong!" He smacked her ass with all his force he has at the moment , 3 times. Her ass was red from his spanking.

"Daddy!" All Y/n's juices came spilling out as Keith stroked in and out of her. He gripped her neck from the back, pressing all his length inside her guts. Y/n's mouth held ajar as she gasped, gripping the end of the recliner.

"Now ride this dick again baby." Y/n crawled onto his lap, grabbing his length and sliding down. Due to Y/n's climax, it was easy for him to slip back into her lake. The couple moaned in unison, Y/n gripping his shoulders once again.

"Shit." Y/n cursed while Keith internally did the same. Y/n began grinding onto him, pressing her body against his. She looked down to see his eyes full of lust, looking back up to her. She created eye contact, going slower. Feeling him gaze over her spot, Y/n sat up, pressing her legs against the sides of him, making him go faster. Keith supplied pressure as he pounded the young girl.

"Yes daddy." She whispered from the pleasure, moaning in his ear. From this action, Keith wrapped both his arms around Y/n giving her all his best strokes he had. Hee breath pitched as she bit onto his shoulder meat. Keith felt her cold saliva onto his body, making him shiver. Without warning, Keith began shooting his cum in the pit of her guts. Y/n's head threw back as she came along with him. After squirting, Keith pulled out the girl's warm hole, making Y/n feel empty.

"Wow." Y/n's breathing was heavy and so was Keith. It was hot in the room, but Y/n reached for the recliner cover, throwing it over them. Keith looked down at the girl who was falling asleep.

"You knew what you was doing, huh?" She made a little noise before chuckling and falling asleep. Keith smiled , falling asleep along with Y/n.

DIDN'T PROOFREAD and my sex chapters are getting lame every time 😕 but I see Keith had fun yesterday. I'm very happy he did ☺☺. Looking like a whole meal in that yellow. (Y'all know the pics on his insta. Supid ass wattpad don't wanna let me show em😭).