37 | Bed&Breakfast

Pulling up to the nearest gas station, Y/n and her friend got out the car, ready to get some snacks. Walking in, Y/n didn't pay attention to the man at the register that stared her down.

"Ooh, I BEEN craving these." Destiny shouted, grabbing some hot puffs. After grabbing a tea and pack of gum, Y/n went to the cash register, pulling out a 20.

"Is that all I can get for you beautiful ladies?"

"Yes, and 10 on the silver car." He nodded, typing the price in. Giving her the change, she felt his hand brush against hers.

"Where are you guys from? I never seen you around here."

"Louisiana. We just came to visit Cali for the first week of spring break. I'm thinking about traveling."

"Well, since we're friends now, I can give you a discount on a Bed&Breakfast my cousin owns, instead of you guys spending money on a hotel." .

"Really?"

"Bitch, it's less money, better take that deal. Where is this Bed&Breakfast...?" She waited for his name.

"Gregory, call me G or Greg for short, but it's down the street. Here's the address." He wrote the directions down, handing Y/n the paper.

"Thanks, Greg. We really appreciate this. And you just saved us money." She laughed a little, seeing the man smile.

"Oh, it's fine. I try to help young ones out when I can. This is a small town, but it sneaks up on ya."

"Well, thanks again, have a good day, sir."

"Y'all too, girls." The man watched as the 2 girls exited the building. Watching Y/n pump her gas, he dialed his cousin, Keith Sr. , who was on speed dial.

"Wassup?"

"There's two young chicks coming by, make the place look fancy as possible. This is some sexy good prey." His eyes traveled through the tinted glasses he wore.

Seeing the girls pull off, his neck stretched seeing they were going downtown, the direction if the bed&breakfast.

"All you had to say, G. Back in business." With that, the pair hung up, Greg taking his next customer.

Wassup, loves💕