17 |D.A 1

Clearing her parent's trunk of the last things she moved, Y/n slammed the door in enticement, smiling at her parents. Today was Y/n's first day of college(Baylor University) and her parents made sure she had everything she needed. Y/n was a perfectionist at life changing moments, so this one, she had to be extra prepared.

"Let's go!" Y/n walked off to the dorm halls, looking at her schedule. Her room number was 510, meaning she had to pass through the B hall. Opening the door, Y/n breathed in a hint of Tampon boxes and Victoria's secret.

"This is definitely the girl's hall." She made her way to the end, turning to the left seeing her room was there. In golden letters '510'. Opening the door, Y/n spotted a couple-- let's just say their not virgins any more.

"Om- sorry!" She closed the door, seeing her mom holding her chest.

"Goodness gracious. People don't have any godamn sense to teach their kids to save one another." Y/n laughed, grabbing her bags. They walked back outside to give the two teenagers time to recoup themselves. After an hour of eating and looking around the campus, Y/n's dad brought the rest of her belongings to the room.

Y/n took the smell of new sheets on the side of her bed, laying down. Today was hard enough for her. Her roomate wasn't there so she had space to her welcoming. Her parents looked around the room, having a conversation with their daughter then getting ready to leave.

"Bye, honey. We love you. We'll come visit you next month." Her mom hugged her and gave a kiss on her cheeks. The girl envolped her dad in a hug, taking in his manly scent. He had this same polo cologne for all the 17 years she's been alive. Pulling away, her dad wiped her tears, kissing her cheek. Y/n was very emotional behind her dad. He was the one who would cook her favorite dinners, host her sleepovers, bring her heating pads when she had cramps, and most of all, gave her love and comfort when she needed it most.

"It's ok, you're a young lady now. Be happy you made it this far, ok? I love you." He let go of Y/n while her mom stood there crying. She grabbed one of Y/n"s shirts out her suitcase, taking in the smell. Y/n laughed, taking it away.

"I love you too, dad and mom, stop. It's not like I'm dead. I love you guys." They gave last hugs and Y/n watched her parents disappear down the hall. Y/n went back to sit on her bed. Unpacking her things, she hears the door open. It revealed the girl from earlier; her roommate.

"Hi.I'm Y/n." She smiled, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Hey. Sorry about earlier. They told me you were coming tomorrow,but I'm Lexi." Y/n nodded in understanding, getting off the bed. She grabbed her childhood pictures, placing them on the nightstand. Hearing another knock on the door. She didn't pay it any mind so she just continued to unpack.

"Y/n, this is my boyfriend, Keith. The one from earlier." She turned around, her cheeks turning red and her eyes mentally becoming wide. She got down from her bed, from the posters she was hanging up.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." He smiled at her politely, going to take a seat on Lexi's bed.

"Same for you." His girlfriend went to take a seat on his lap, turning his face towards her. She pecked his lips and it turned into something more. Y/n heard their licks smacking together so she turned around, seeing Keith looking at her. Sneering, she got down from the bed, exiting the room.

Y/N' S POV:

I'll be damned if I stay there and watch. I guess I'll just check out the campus for now. Nasty bummers.

----

Y/n walked outside the building, plugging her earbuds in. Closing the door, she began to roam her new college she would be attending for the next 4 years.

Ik I said I wasn't coming back until the weekend, but I might now have school tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday(my glow day), so why not spend extra time on here. But I honestly can't wait to start college, I have my whole life plan, husband included, but that's for later, Studies for now. If EVERY mocha girl would be on her shit quick, we would all be a Melanin Goddess, proving stereotypes wrong about our color. ✨✨✨