12 |2 for 1

Turning into her boyfriend's driveway, Y/n stepped out her car, going to knock on the door. She saw Keith's figure appear in the doorway, pulling her into a hug. She kissed his neck, walking into his house quickly. The December air was so cold at this time and Y/n wasn't gonna stand outside any longer.

"I missed you."

"Babe, it's only been an hour since we last talked." She laughed, walking into the living room, seeing Luke.

"Lukeyyy!" She hugged his neck , taking a seat next to him, beginning to talk about all what happen while he was on tour. He watched as the preppy girl's breasts jiggled through her lace sweater. He always found Y/n a sexy female, but she belonged to Keith. Y/n had secret feelings towards Luke but some flew out the window when she stated to date Keith.

"Still over here." She saw Keith wave his hand, standing against the wall, leg crossed in front the other. She hated to ignore Keith but she had so much to catch up on with Luke.

"Oh, sorry baby. You can listen if you want." He playfully rolled his eyes, disappearing into the kitchen. He grabbed 3 mugs with hot chocolate and marshmallows, bringing them into the living room. He handed them to Y/n and Luke, hearing their conversation go on. He watched as his girlfriend sipped her hot chocolate, leaving a mark on top her lip. He watched as Luke's eyes traveled down to Y/n's tongue that licked the residue off.

His eyes glared into his direction, catching Luke's eyes. His facial expression caused Luke to go on, speaking with Y/n. He sat there in amusement, waiting until Y/n would notice his appearance.

"Wait! No, Lukey. It's wrong. The red ornament is supposed to go in the middle. You don't wanna put the same color in the same spots. No damn taste." She slightly yelled at him in frustration, taking the balls and putting them in their place.

"I know what I wanna taste." He growled under his breath, earning a look from Keith. Keith's been distant from the two, knowing Y/n wanted a threesome between them. She always had a thing for Luke AND Keith, but he wasn't quite sure if she'd gotten over her little fantasy of Luke.

"Keith, baby, why you so distant? You not gonna help?" He nodded no, continuing to watch his football game. 20 minutes later, Y/n and Luke were finally done correcting the Christmas tree, resulting Y/n to be tired. She dragged her legs along to Keith, sitting in his lap.

"Hey."

"Hi." She smiled in his chest, him wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. Luke watch the couple and disappeared upstairs.

"Keith, can I stay the night? I'm pretty tired and my house is so boring right now." He chucked, Y/n feeling the vibration.

"Of course, babe." After watching a little bit of the football game, Y/n kissed Keith's cheek, making her way upstairs to his room. She grabbed her left over clothes she kept to his house and went to shower.

While she was in the shower, Luke walked back downstairs, meeting Keith.

"She's beautiful, ain't she?"

"What?"

"Y/n, I saw you looking at her titties, nigga."

"Nah br-"

"It's a'ight, man. Truth be told, she said she wanna threesome some time ago. I don't know how you feel about that bu-"

"Oh, YK THE SEX GOD DOWN!" Luke got hype in his seat bending over to dab Keith up. The two boys laughed until they heard footsteps. Y/n appeared in her Satan shorts with a bra top to match it.

"And what is so funny? I wanna laugh?"

"Yo ass about to be screaming."

"Squeeze me?" Luke shook his head 'no', Y/n rolling her eyes. She walked over to Keith, kissing his lips roughly a little, whispering in his ear.

"Buenos Noches, papi." His eyes squinted with lust as he saw her walk over to Luke. She hugged him, giving his cheek a peck.

"Good night, Lukey." She walked upstairs as both the young men watched her ass bounce in her set. She knew exactly what she was doing. A big ass house with 2 fine men ? She was not leaving this house walking straight.

-------------

Part 2 cumminggg !! And so is Y/n . 😌