34 | Sugar Plum 2

"Keithyy, wake up." Y/n left kisses down Keith's chest, making his eyes flutter. Seeing his pearly whites, she came back up, pecking his lips. She got out the bed, going to the bathroom.

"Can we go now? My mom was probably worried."

"I told you she was gonna, but you were too busy cuddling up with me last night." He wrapped her arms around his torso, looking down at her.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go, papa deuce." He rolled his eyes at the nickname she got for him from Family Guy. She slipped her shoes back on, grabbing her clothes going downstairs.

------

"See you later. I love you." The two exchanged a kiss before she got down.

"I love you too." She closed the door, seeing her mother waiting by the front door. Trying to pass, her mom stopped her.

"Who was that? Where you was last night?"

"Mom, I was with Kayla. I was gonna call you but I fell asleep early and plus I didn't wanna disturb you at work."

"Well, still call me next time." Nodding, she went into the house upstairs, going straight take a shower.

----

Stepping out the shower, Y/n wrapped the towel around her body, closing the bathroom door. Looking for her deodorant, she noticed her bag was left in Keith's jeep.

"Mom!"

"What?!"

"Can you bring me to Kayla's house?"

"For what?" She got dried off, putting her clothes on. She threw on a plain t-shirt since her pits weren't moist.

"I forgot my bag in her brother's jeep."

"What were you doing with her brother?"

"I was with the both of them when we has got off from practice." Lies.

"Oh, come on then. I gotta be back to work for 6." She stepped into her Nike Slides, going toward a the door. Her mom grabbed the car keys, meeting her outside.

----

Pulling up into Keith's driveway, she quickly opened the door.

"This not Kayla house."

"Her brother's house, mom." She got down, skipping to the door. Knocking on the door, she heard footsteps coming towards it.

"Oh, hey, Y/n. What you doing back here?" She tried to step in but he blocked her way.

"What are you doing , Keith? Move."

"Daddy, get back up here and fuck me!" Her heart dropped, hearing another female's voice upstairs.

"Y/n, I'm so-"

"Save it. Just let me get my shit and go!"

"Who's this, Keith? She's a cutie." She saw a tan tall women walking down the staircase with a silk robe on.

"Uhm... Rachel this is Y/n, one of Kayla's friends. She just came to her her stuff." He unlocked the door, hearing the jeep switch.

"Well, its nice meeting you, but we have things to do, Daddy." She grabbed Keith by his collar, closing the door in her face.

"Everything all right, hun?" Her mom questioned as she got into the car.

"Yeah mama, I just wanna go home and she wasn't even there so." She threw her earphones in, leaving her head against the window, not looking back at Keith's house.

After leading Rachel out the house, Keith grabbed his phone off the counter, testing and calling Y/n.

"Hey, sorry I couldn't get to you right now. Reach you soon as I can.' Her voicemail replayed, meaning she wasn't going to pick up for him. Taking matters into his own hands, he took a shower, hopping into his jeep, going to Y/n's house.