35 | Sickening

"Omg!" Y/n complained, grabbing another Kleenex from the box blowing her nose. Seeing Keith appear in the room with a bowl of noodles, he gave it to her.

"How you feeling?"

"My head hurts and my nose is runny." She felt something drop into her bowl, seeing her nose was leaking. Taking the bowl, he placed it on the nightstand, getting up from the bed.

"I'm going back to work. Call me if you need something, honey." She nodded, drinking her tea that sat in the mug for 3 hours. Keith kissed her forehead, walking out the room.

"Babe!" Y/n sat in bed, blowing hee red nose. Keith walked in, waiting by the door to see what she wanted.

"Yes?"

"Can you get me some hauls from the cabinet? And a bottle of water?" He nodded, jogging downstairs, fetching the things, bringing it to Y/n.

"Keithhh!" Y/n yelled seeing the bottle was fruit flavored. His footsteps traveled to the room door.

"Hm?"

"I asked for regular water, not flavored. Get me another one, please?" He got the bottle, trading it. Bringing it back to Y/n, he gave her the bottle, kissing her on the forehead. Going back to his office, he got back to work.

In the middle of typing his last sentence, Keith heard Y/n coughing. Seconds later, Keith heard Y/n call for him.

"Coming!" He sighed, making his way upstairs. Y/n sat on the end of the bed, blowing her nose once again.

"Can you bring me some Tylenol? Liquid one." He went to the fridge, not seeing any. Moving some things around, he still didn't see any.

"Babe, I don't see it." His legs walked back to the room.

"Oh, yeah I forgot, I'm out. Can you go get me some, please baby?" He threw his head back, sighing.

"Really, Y/n? Baby, I love you but it's 9:30 and I still have my script to type."

"Fine then , Keith. Go back to your fucking typing then. If you loved me, you would go get it." She started to cry, wiping the tip of her nose.

"Man, I guess I can go get it. Just st- ima be right back." He slid his shoes on, grabbing the keys, making his way to the store.

After finally finding the grape medicine; Y/n's favorite flavor, Keith went to the register, handing the girl a 20. Getting the change, Keith went back home to a sick Y/n.

"Baby, I'm home." Walking back up the stair case, Keith took the medicine from the bag, ripping the plastic around the rim.

"Finally." She took it from his hands, drinking it like water. She just loved the taste of grape.

"Hey, hey, hey. Only drink a little bit." He took it from her, closing it, putting it on the dresser. He climbed back into bed, pulling her close.

"I'm sorry if I was aggravatingm, Keith. I didn't mean to get sick." He chuckled, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"It's ok. I love you, and ill do and buy you whatever you need to feel better."

"Aw, but don't you have your script to finish?"

"That can wait. I wanna spend some time with you now." Looking down, he seen Y/n was out like a light.

You guys, I'm real life sick and my nose is leaking bullets, literally water was falling out my nose and my head was hurting 1000x worse. My nose is running hella fast and idk, I'm just sick as a dog rn 😭.