18 |D.A 2

I grew up so frickin much these past 2 years. Cringing at past shit 😬. Continue

"Hey, Y/n."

"Hey, Brit." Y/n passed up the new girl she was now friend with. It's been 3 months on this campus and it couldn't get any better for her. She had her own room most of the time, her parents sent her money to shop all she wants and she's starting hee first day of work Next Tuesday. It was now Sunday.

"See ya later, boo." She waved Brit off, opening the door to her dorm building. She walked in smiling at a couple of females on her way to the room. Seeing the door was closed, Lexi and Keith were either fucking, she was sleeping or she left. Reading the dry erase board, it read.

' went over to Keith's. Ttyl:)' She read it, erasing afterwards. She opened the door, throwing her booksack on the bed.

"Mannnnn I'm hungry."

"Come eat lunch with me, beautiful." She jumped at the sudden voice turning around to see Donte from her chemistry session. He was a tall brown boy, mustache coming in with a nice smile but Y/n knew better than to get herself involved with a guy she hardly knew.

"What are you doing here, Donte?" She smiled, even blushed a little, walking over to the door. He smiled down at the girl, giving her a big hug. She returned it, grabbing her jacket.

"So, you coming?"

"Are you paying?" He laughed, nodding as the girl turned off her dorm light. Walking out the hall with the boy, he grabbed her hand, making their way to his car. The two got in, speeding off to the nearest diner.

Getting seated, Y/n watches as the girl bend down so Donte can get a good look at her cleavage. Y/n watched as his eyes tempted to watch them jiggle. Sneering, she got up, going off to the bathroom.

"Hey, where you going?" Y/n ignored him, going into the restroom. After getting herself together, Y/n walked back out going to sit with Donte. He looked at her, about to say something but he stayed quiet. We occupied herself on hee phone until an old lady waitress came back with a plate of chicken tenders and fries. Y/n told him she wanted something fat so he figured. Putting her phone down, she grabbed a fry, but her hand was smacked. She looked up to see Donte staring down at her.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Come here. You not about to ignore me and eat what I paid for. Now bring yo lil thick ass around this table and come eat next to me." Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, getting up to go by his side. Going to grab a fry, she heard the doorbell meaning someone was coming in.

Looking up, she saw Keith walk in. His eyes instantly shot on her, sending her a wink. Her cheeks were a mini red but Donte didn't see. He was too busy getting his grub on. She waved at him, going back to eat her food. 30 minutes later, the 2 were finish eating. Y/n got a few stares in at Keith while he watched her like a hawk. Where's Lexi?

"You ready to go?" Y/n nodded getting up. She saw Keith in her pharipheal vision. Donte laid a 20 on the table, wrapping his arms around Y/n. The two were back into the car while Keith watched them. Seeing Donte's car pull up, he paid for his food then walked out.

Donte walked back to Y/n's room with her by his side. Opening the door for her, the girl walked into her dorm, going straight to her room. Seeing Lexi wasn't there and Keith way by himself, Y/n was highly confused.

"I thought she was with Keith." She muttered.

"Hm?"

"No, I have chicken stuck in my teeth." He nodded, going over to her door, opening it.

"See you later, princess." He walked over to her, giving her cheeks a kiss. She blushed and pushed his chest back a little.

"Bye, prince." He closed the door, leaving Y/n by herself. She went to take a shower in the personal bathroom, taking her clothes off. Forgetting her body scrub in the room, she went back to the main part, hearing a knock on the door.

Cursing to herself, she went over to it with a towel wrapped around her waist, opening it. Her towel almost fell, seeing it was Keith.

"Uhm....Lexi's not here right now." He pushed her aside, walking into the room. Y/n mentally cursed to herself again, closing the door.

"I came here to see you, but I can wait for her too." She nodded, being in an awkward position, going to take a shower.

'Fuck man! He just had to do some dumb shit when Lexi not here.' She sighed and stepped into the shower, washing all her thoughts away.

Ehhhhh. Well a hurricane may be coming on my birthday (as usual but it's cool) I'm used of this type of stuff 😕. But leave feedback💗✨