8 | Old Ones

Y/n filled her basket with snacks and beverages, strolling it slowly down the aisle. She kept an eye out for troli gummy octopus and cake mix. She had an aching sweet tooth and just wanted to rip all the sweets open.

Y/n was finally done almost shopping and it was close to closing time. It was 9:30 and the mart closed at 10:00. Y/n went to the direction of the register, beginning to put all her items on the conveyor belt.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"Can't complain." The boy scanned her things, eyeing her down now and then.

"I need assistance to register 3. Bagging please." Y/n saw a tall boy bagging her groceries. His eyebrows furrowed as he saw all the sweets and diabetic causes.

"You gonna eat all this?" The other boy looked at Y/N as she nodded no.

"Nieces and nephews." She couldn't let him know she was a pig when it came to sugars. She wanted to look and made it look like she ate like a lady , but wait til them bags got in her house.

Y/n paid for her items, taking her change and proceeding to push her basket. She felt a pair of hands tug at the end of the basket. She looked up to see the boy.

"You need help?" His eyebrows raised as to say 'yo ass better say yes.' Y/n just nodded, following behind the boy with her groceries.

"So, what's your name, beautiful?" She blushed unlocking her BMW.

"Y/n, an-"

"Y/n? Y/n from Glen Oaks High? It's me. Keith!" Y/n was a bit confused, her eyes widening 2 seconds later.

"Ohhhh! We took Biology together. You were the one who threw a piece of fetal pig on me." She punched his arm lightly, making him chuckle. He continued to save her groceries in the trunk, closing it when he was done.

"Thank you. And I should beat you and Woody's ass for that. My hair smelt ass for 3 days. You lucky I'm chill, Keith, but it was great seeing you." Y/n and Keith only talked a couple times in school, but not to where they were gonna have connection after college or whatever they planned to do after graduating.

"Try your luck." Y/n shut her door, rolling her window down.

"You should call me sometimes." Keith handed the girl his iPhone 5, her grabbing it from his grip. She typed her number in leaving the contact under 'Babymami👅'. She handed it back to him, Keith dying of laughter.

"We'll see about that, but Y/n, I know all these sweets for you. Yo ass used to bring Trolis everyday." She chuckled rolling her window back up , seeing him disappear back into the store.

Didn't proofread😜