30 |Anymore 2

"And don't forget to get her number, Chris. We gotta be lowkey, dumbass. I'm paying you for this, don't fuck up." Chelsea spoke into the phone, going back to bed with Keith.

"Goodmorning, handsome." The girl's arm snaked under his head, rubbing down his abs. He smiled, becoming wide awake. His arms wrapped around her waist.

"Goodmorning, princess." She leaned down to kiss him, connecting their lips. The two continued to give each other "love", turning it into something else.

Sitting up in bed, Y/n watched her YouTube videos. She listened to the ASMR, calming her spirit. (I LOVE ASMR. It's relaxing, try and watch it. I would recommend Gibi ASMR, or ASMR darling;) After getting tired of that, she pulled her earplugs out, hearing her doorbell ringing.

"Who the hell, it's 8:17." She jogged downstairs in her silk robe, opening the door. Looking up, she saw a tall dark figure with gold teeth. Straight Gutter. Y/n cringed at the sight of him. He wore a dingy white shirt, jeans and work boots.

"Uhm, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm here for Y/n, Y/l/n?"

"That's me. What do you need?"

"Your mail came to my house down the street. I just came to bring it to you. I didn't open it by the way." He chuckled showing his grill. He was actually handsome, he just needed grooming.

"Well, thanks.."

"Chris."

"Chris. Thanks again and have a nice day." She smiled closing her door, feeling something block it.

"Can I help you?"

"I've been seeing you around, and I think you're beautiful. Can I get your number by any chance?" His eyebrows wiggled in her direction.

Y/n laughed to herself. "Did you take my mail out my box your self just so you can come down here?"

"Maybe." He smirked, Y/n looking at the mail.

"Well, get lost. Fuckin creep." She mumbled the last part, slamming her door. She hurried and locked it, taking a seat on her couch. Reading the mail, she seen it was a letter from her cousin, Tony.

Reading the letter, she smiled at how he was doing good. Tony was her best friend for Keith came along. Her and Keith were best friends because she needed a shoulder to lean on with her inner problems.

"Love you too, cousin." She saved the letter, looking at the monthly bills. Speaking of bills, today was her last off day. Making herself dinner, she sat to her island, eating her meal.

Going upstairs, she placed her phone on it's charger, chose her outfit for the next day, carrying herself to bed.

--------

Seeing Chelsea walk out the room from his light sleep, he eyed how she tip toed like she was hiding something. His eyebrows furrowed as he followed behind her into the kitchen.

He stood behind the wall of the living room, listening to the dial tone. He heard a male voice over the speaker coming on.

"Did you get her yet?"

"What the fuck do you mean?! I told your dumb black ass to do as I say. I'm already paying you out his pocket. This is the last time I'm telling you this or I'll kill you myself." Hearing that , his eyes widened, coming from behind the wall.

"Kill who? Who was that, Chelsea?"

"My brother, babe. Let's go back to bed. Nothing to worry about." He stood there, looking her up and down.

"You don't even look the same from when we first met. Your eye- your eyes are darker."

"What do you mean I don't look the same?"

"Listen, Chels. I think we need some time to separate for now. I'm 24 and you talking about marriage and kids already. I'm not ready for all that." She stood there, clutching her phone Keith bought.

"What do yo-"

"Chelsea, don't make this hard on yourself. Just please, leave." She stomped upstairs, grabbing her tote bag, slamming his door. He sighed, heading back upstairs.

Getting back into bed, he covered himself, falling back into a deep slumber. It felt good to sleep without an extra person for him. Only thing on his mind was Y/n.

Can I getta McPick 2 ?