11 |No , baby 2

"Hey, kiddo." Y/n greeted her son as he got into the car. He smiled and went straight for the McDonald's bag that was on the seat.

"Thanks, mama." Her mouth formed into a smile, putting her eyes back onto the road. She began driving to Keith's job, going to pick him.

20 minutes later, Y/n and Kyree got down, making their way up to his office. Pressing the elevator button, Y/n got occupied on her phone, her son looking around, holding her hand.

The elevator opened, Y/n and Kyree getting out, going to Keith's office. She opened the door, Kyree running in to give his dad a hug.

"Hey, daddy." The four year old jumped onto his father's lap, pressing buttons on his computer.

"No, no." He laughed as Kyree went to the other side of the room, flipping through the magazines. She walked up to Keith, sitting on his lap.

"Hey, daddy." She smiled against his lips as he hugged her waist. The two were kissing, biting at each other's lips. Y/n licked his lip once more, pulling away.

"You ready to go?" He nodded, loosening his tie, following behind Y/n. He smacked her ass, her turning around winking at him.

"Come on, Ky." She grabbed his hand, exiting the office. Keith said his goodbyes to his workers, exiting the building. The couple and their child made their way home, hopping into the car.

Showing up to the house, Keith got down, lifting Kyree out his carseat. Everyone went into the house, getting settled in. It was 8:30 and Every one had eaten, taken a bath and they pretty tired by now.

Y/n walked into her and Keith's bedroom, stripping out her clothes. She felt like sleeping in her undergarments tonight. She got into bed, seeing Keith was looking into the mirror then sighing.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She made her way to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. He grabbed her arms, caressing them. He turned around, facing her way, looking down at her.

"What?"

"Y/n, I been thinking and I want another baby. I know it was hard for us to have Kyree but we still got him, right?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tippy toes.

"We can always try for another baby, Keith. You don't have to beat yourself up about it." She laughed a little, kissing his neck. She turned around, placing her butt on his groin.

"Butttt to have another Powers, we have to get busy." He gripped her cheeks, growling in her ear. She skipped to the bed, giggling. Keith got in between her legs, kissing her neck.

"You don't have to tell me twice."

-------------

This was pou buttttt yeah. I still wanted to update for you guys ❤✨ . #BeardGang. Keith's little stubbles are even cuter 😍 .