3 | I spy 1

Y/n got up from her king size bed, going down to the kitchen. She seen her brother's mess from his party the night before. She stayed upstairs the whole time, knowing what the after effect would be.

"Fuckin stinks in here." Y/n grabbed the Clorox spray bottle and began spraying the kitchen cabinets down. She took the trash out after picking up all the red party cups and plates out the living room, stairs and kitchen.

While she continued to wipe down everything, she heard the front door open. She knew it was Cortel coming from one of his bitches crib.

"Cortel, why the fuck did you leave the house lick this? Now what if mama and daddy saw this mess? And who's this?" She was talking about the tall caramel boy who stood beside her brother.

"Calm allat shit down, man, and this is my bro Keith. Keith this is my aggy ass luh sister that I told you about. Big pain in the ass. Come on, man." Y/n watched as the two boys went upstairs, leaving her watching her brother in envy and Keith is lust.

"He so fine." She whispered to herself, going back to the kitchen, saving their parents gin and liquor bottles in the cupboards.

As of upstairs, Keith took a seat on Cortel's bed, mentally checking out Y/n.

"Man, how come you ain't tell me ya sis was fine like that. Bitch got a nice lil ass." He acted as if his hands were cupping around her cheeks.

"Aye, man, that's my sister don't be disrespecting, a'ight?" Keith's eyes rolled, grabbing the controller.

Y/n flicked off the kitchen light, making her way upstairs, opening Cortel's door. She saw Keith laying in the baseball beanbag, instantly looking at her.

"Watchu want, bruh?"

"There's food downstairs if you want some." Y/n's eyes locked on Keith as his did the same, making the teenage girl smiled. Her cheeks turned red, ticking some hair behind her ear.

"Ok, get out, man."

"Fuck you, nigga." Y/n sucked her teeth, giving him the middle finger, walking out the room. Keith sat there laughing at the siblings bond.