5 | the baby's awake

Show some love to this book , gals 💋

"Hey, baby." Y/n kissed her husband's lips that just walked through the door. He smiled and returned the favor.

"Wassup, buddy." Keith lifted their 2 year old son, Kyree. The little boy laughed as his father tickled and showed him love.

"Hey, danny

"Hey, danny." He couldn't fully pronounce his words but he was getting there. After seeing his son disappear, Keith walked up behind his wife, bending down to kiss her neck, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Whatchu did today, sexy?"

"You know, the usual, take care of Ky and ran errands. Oh and your mom called, she needs you to take her to an appointment next Wednesday." He nodded, leaving trails of kisses down her neck.

"You smell good." He whispered groan, hearing a giggle from her. His wife continued to stir the pot, him leaving love bites on her now purple skin.

"You gonna gimme some tonight?" He pressed his front against her back, making Y/n gasp. She bent over a little teasing him.

"Only if the baby's sleeping. Ky, come eat!!!"

After 30 minutes of forks clinging against plates and cups getting refilled repeatedly, Y/N cleaned up the kitchen going to her and her husband's shared bedroom. On the way there, she saw Kyree had fallen asleep coloring at his mini table.

"Aw, baby." She laughed picking him up, putting him in his bed. She kissed his forehead, turning off the light and exiting the room.

"Hey, babe." She entered their room, Keith getting up, closing the door. Y/n began taking her shorts and tank top off, throwing them in the hamper. She felt Keith lift her over to the bed.

"Keithhhhh!" She giggled, grabbing onto his shoulders. Keith kissed down her belly, making her back arch. He looked up at his wife for her permission, her nodding. Y/n's teeth sunk into her lip while her husband's hot breath traveled to her hot core. Too much thermal right now.

"Mm. Go lower baby." She felt Keith grip her thighs, separating her thick legs. Y/n looked down at her partner full of lust, him starting to take her underwear off. The thin lace exited her skin, Keith going back down between her legs. He kissed her pearl, spreading her lips, spitting on it a little. He blew on it, making her thighs shiver. Her kitty was now moisturized, Keith going back up to her.

He stood up off the bed, swiftly taking his sweats and tee. He was left in his CK briefs. Y/n bit her lip at the sight of his bulge through the silky material, making her naturally wet this time.

"Like what you see?" Y/n did a hair flip, nodding. He threw his fingers up, her knowing to get on all fours. She did so with him, smacking her ass hard 4 Times. He gripped her asscheeks apart, getting a full view of her squeaky kitty. Y/n's back arched, feeling Keith slide in.

"Ahhh!" The couple groaned in unison, making her get used of his size. He stoked her kitty a few times before picking up the pace. Y/n was a moaning mess. All the while they didn't know their noises had woke Ky up. The little boy grabbed his teddy bear, making his way to his parents door. He thought his mom was crying so he banged on the door repeatedly.

"Ss- fuck!" Y/n threw her cheeks back a little, hearing it slap against Keith's pelvis. He watched as his wife slammed her wet pussy onto his shaft. Feeling his dick twitch is her warm wet canal, Y/n threw her shit back with speed, looking back at Keith.

"Ima bout t-" Keith was cut off by a bang on the door.

"MAMA!!!!!" They heard a little voice behind the door, making them stop going. Keith groaned, pulling out.

"I thought he was sleeping." Keith got off the bed, throwing his sweats on without briefs.

"He was." Y/n got off the bed, slipping Keith's big shirt on with no panties. She went to open the door seeing Kyree standing there with his teddy.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong?" She held Ky as he rubbed his eyes. She made her way to the bed with him seeing Keith looking irritated.

"And I was about to bust." She laughed, laying Kyree down. He looked up at his mom, smiling before falling asleep with his teddy.

Didn't proofread 💭.